Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shit ted lasso
You’re just a shit ted lasso

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The cheek of the man complaining about refereeing when his players kicked us off the park early on without any kind of action from the ref. Dirty cheats who sneakily wasted a fair bit of time until chasing the game. Then to cap it all, he complained on Radio 5 that we were guilty of 'tackling......real tackles!' Well yes you muppet, that's the idea. What a plum.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Was an initial card for a manager, until recently, sent to the stands?

I didn’t realise he could still stay in the dugout.

Was hoping he’d get a second yellow for sarcastically applauding the approaching ref.

And what’s with the crouching for a dump, every time we took a freekick?

They’ve never had a card system for managers before a couple of seasons ago. It used to be sent straight to the stands if any action needed to be taken. Now they can get a warning like a player does in the form of a yellow card.

4 yellows in a season or 8 over two seasons will result in a touch line ban.

Personally I’m sure Ted Lasso should have been sent off for two separate offences in the same incident today, he must have been walking a tight rope the moment he sarcastically clapped the ref when he realised the yellow card was coming out.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He’s so desperate to be accepted by English football fans it’s embarrassing.

The bloke is a ****ing moron. Cry in a minute…

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds are now Burnleyesque in their approach. Trying to rough up better opponents, playing for a draw from the start, and a manager moaning on throughout the whole game. It's Burnley in white, or whatever colour that was that they wore today.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I apologize for my fellow American gents:thumbsup:

And really I think the stress of managing Leeds with how their fans are is going to wear him down sooner rather than later.

We are all Southerners Popeye , and he is a pain in the ass which we just whooped, and sent him running back North with his tail between his legs , damn yankee .:unclesam:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They’ve never had a card system for managers before a couple of seasons ago. It used to be sent straight to the stands if any action needed to be taken. Now they can get a warning like a player does in the form of a yellow card.

4 yellows in a season or 8 over two seasons will result in a touch line ban.

Personally I’m sure Ted Lasso should have been sent off for two separate offences in the same incident today, he must have been walking a tight rope the moment he sarcastically clapped the ref when he realised the yellow card was coming out.

I hazily thought that had been the case, no second chances at carrying on being a dug-out tw@t.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Looked a prick and spoke like one afterwards, he and Leeds well suited. Today they tried to bully the game. He would call it high press. I call it acting like thugs.

I noticed they ran out of gas and soon gave up on the trying to harry Dunk/Sanchez. So funny.

Whilst throughout we forced Meslier et al into naff clearances.

A poor imitation of a Potter team.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's definitely all an act. His gameplan is pretty simple. Get the players fit (and many would already be that from Bielsa's murder ball), press and foul if a team is good enough to beat the press (which we were). He's complained because these tactics were obvious to everyone in the stadium today.

They've still got a bang average squad so he needs to take Dirty Leeds to a new level and make them Filthy Leeds. They were certainly that today, dirtiest side I've seen here since Wolves last season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Leeds are now Burnleyesque in their approach. Trying to rough up better opponents, playing for a draw from the start, and a manager moaning on throughout the whole game. It's Burnley in white, or whatever colour that was that they wore today.

Said the same thing

And Harrison is very much in his mangers image, he was a disgrace

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was hoping someone might start a Brad Bobly chant.

Bobly Bobly, what's the score

would have been nice.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's definitely all an act. His gameplan is pretty simple. Get the players fit (and many would already be that from Bielsa's murder ball), press and foul if a team is good enough to beat the press (which we were). He's complained because these tactics were obvious to everyone in the stadium today.

They've still got a bang average squad so he needs to take Dirty Leeds to a new level and make them Filthy Leeds. They were certainly that today, dirtiest side I've seen here since Wolves last season.

Correct. Deliberate rough-housery and shite-housery.

Amusingly, they weren't very good at it :lolol:

Pound shop Bumley, you're just a pound shop Bumley.

Remember that one for the away game (or the 'rematch', as Bobly would doubtless call it).

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Yes these tactics can derail quickly if the ref gives the fouls and the cards deserved so he is right on thier case every minute of the game for every decision. The crowd got on his back and he lost it. Lucky he didnt get a red.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leeds fan on 606 now. Accepting that it's a tough ask 'up against players like Trossard'. :lolol:

But he loves his 'Jesseh'.

(To be fair he sounds quite sensible. Who knew?)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes these tactics can derail quickly if the ref gives the fouls and the cards deserved so he is right on thier case every minute of the game for every decision. The crowd got on his back and he lost it. Lucky he didnt get a red.

Come on. It would have been hilarious :lolol:

'Bye, bye, Bobly,
Bobly bye bye'

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fits in a treat there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here