Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
I reckon we’ll discover RDZ had a complicated relationship with his players. A proper father figure, but one who could properly turn if someone isn’t executing his instructions
Hadn't the Trossard and Sanchez episodes already demonstrated his maximalism in terms of man management? No indication he tried to keep either on board.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Football managers are reknowned for throwing drinking vessels around in dressing rooms. Used to be tea cups, now it's poncy mineral water bottles.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The thing is, I reckon a requirement of a modern manager is that he can instil a bit of fear into the modern footballer. That they absolutely know they won’t get away with anything and they have to all be singing from the same hymn sheet or else.

Maybe there is a balance to be found though

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Hadn't the Trossard and Sanchez episodes already demonstrated his maximalism in terms of man management? No indication he tried to keep either on board.
I don't think the Trossard thing was to do with De Zerbi. I think Trossard had already decided he wanted out and used De Zerbi as an excuse to justify his exit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here