[Politics] Joe Biden

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Has this thread really descended into a '"who is the most racist?" race to the bottom?

Politics on NSC eh?

Can't beat it.

We know that the Amercian people are left with a 'least worst' choice.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Just add to some balance to your point. Byrd was praised during his later life for his support and promotion of civil liberties in the US. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People issued an effusive statement about his support of their agenda when he died.

People can hold a position just to keep themselves in power. That's what smart politicians do.

They sense a changing of views and thy change to appear they support it.

FDR is held up as some wonderful progressive President by Democrats but he still called black people the N word. He was a racist anti-Semite who had white supremacist loyalties to the Dixiecrats.

Balance is fine so long as it goes both ways.

If you compare the two parties one has a far worse racist history than the other. By quite a long way.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Has this thread really descended into a '"who is the most racist?" race to the bottom?

Politics on NSC eh?

Can't beat it.

We know that the Amercian people are left with a 'least worst' choice.

Does it hurt to expose Biden's history then?

Seems all his bad shit gets overlooked, dismissed or played down because "Trump".

Even your view people are left with a least worst choice isn't right, it's the problem.

If Biden is exposed as the POS he really is maybe voters just bail and go cast a vote for the Greens or Libertarians.

That's the best way to bring about long term change, by creating actual opposition to those in power.

A vote for Biden changes absolutely nothing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Does it hurt to expose Biden's history then?

Seems all his bad shit gets overlooked, dismissed or played down because "Trump".

Even your view people are left with a least worst choice isn't right, it's the problem.

If Biden is exposed as the POS he really is maybe voters just bail and go cast a vote for the Greens or Libertarians.

That's the best way to bring about long term change, by creating actual opposition to those in power.

A vote for Biden changes absolutely nothing.

This isn't what I am seeing on this thread but you crack on if you think it is making a difference.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
As a natural right of centre voter, anyone backing the Republicans right now needs their bumps read, as my aunt used to say.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Wow, how have I gone on the offensive by gifting NSC facts. Do you really think I don't know about the history of slavery and the civilrights movement etc?

Beyond what you've watched in YT videos? Absolutely. It's a given.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
As usual, the Trump people making a lot of noise to try and either distract or somehow legitimise the poor behaviour of their cult leader.

Whatever this handful of nutters post on this forum, he'll lose in November and be THE reason for the Democrats taking all 3 branches of Government from January onwards.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
As usual, the Trump people making a lot of noise to try and either distract or somehow legitimise the poor behaviour of their cult leader.

Whatever this handful of nutters post on this forum, he'll lose in November and be THE reason for the Democrats taking all 3 branches of Government from January onwards.

Intelligent right wingers do exist, however, all of them have distanced themselves from Trump and the current Republicans, so we're left with the dregs. The dregs of libertarians, conspiracy theorists, racists, and thickos. Threads always go the same way with these deplorables:

1) they make claim
2) claim is debunked
3) they make entirely separate claim
4) that claim is debunked

wash and repeat. I know that it's pointless to argue, but I'm not posting to argue....I don't like lies being spread. I know that this is a footy forum for a team in the UK, but I live here (in the US) and this is important. I don't want my friends rights to be taken away, I kinda like this quaint thing called democracy (for all it's many faults), and I know enough about history to be equally worried and furious about a man who tacitly supports white supremacists, and uses violence for political ends.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Biden delivered a eulogy at Robert Byrds funeral.

Byrd was a former member of the KKK.

That's the Democrats for you. Wolves in sheeps clothing.

Let's unpack that. Biden did indeed speak at Robert Byrd's funeral in 2010. As did that well known white supremacist Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. I can't speak for them but I imagine the reason they did was that Robert Byrd renounced his former membership of the KKK long ago.

As opposed to Trump who in the last few years has accused Mexicans of being criminals, courted the white supremacist movement and developed anti-muslim immigration policies.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Intelligent right wingers do exist, however, all of them have distanced themselves from Trump and the current Republicans, so we're left with the dregs. The dregs of libertarians, conspiracy theorists, racists, and thickos. Threads always go the same way with these deplorables:

1) they make claim
2) claim is debunked
3) they make entirely separate claim
4) that claim is debunked

wash and repeat. I know that it's pointless to argue, but I'm not posting to argue....I don't like lies being spread. I know that this is a footy forum for a team in the UK, but I live here (in the US) and this is important. I don't want my friends rights to be taken away, I kinda like this quaint thing called democracy (for all it's many faults), and I know enough about history to be equally worried and furious about a man who tacitly supports white supremacists, and uses violence for political ends.

:lolol: Prick, I choose to post on these topics because of stupid wet lettuce comments like yours which is only full of trigger words, empty of substance, and because of the bad behaviour from the Democrats, not because I support Trump.

The day after Trump won the election, we had the "Golden Shower" leak, excuse the pun, with the claim of Trump being urinated on by a prostitute in a Russian hotel. The Democrats fit the Cry Wolf personality that we all learned, and were warned of as children. Well at least some of us have? That was the dirtiest of tricks and the Democrats set their benchmark. No doubt you believe that claim?

Ultimately my position has nothing to do with Trump, it's the childish behaviour of his opposition and all those on the bandwaggon, like yourself and many others on NSC who motivates my posts. I should be thanked for preventing NSC becoming an echo chamber.

I will always stand on my own square against sheeple and a good handful of you need to get over yourselves.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Trump isn't a Republican and he doesn't represent their party. Trump is a cult, the people around him are opportunists. The Republican party was taken over and they'll need to rebuild themselves in the coming years. Hopefully the dregs like McConnell, Graham and Collins will lose their seats and a new breed will take over.

Frankly, both parties could do with retiring some of the elders. The Democrats led by Schumer and Pelosi are not attractive. They're more palatable than McConnell, although I don't know Minority Leader McCarthy at all and he's only 55.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
:lolol: Prick, I choose to post on these topics because of stupid wet lettuce comments like yours which is only full of trigger words, empty of substance, and because of the bad behaviour from the Democrats, not because I support Trump.

The day after Trump won the election, we had the "Golden Shower" leak, excuse the pun, with the claim of Trump being urinated on by a prostitute in a Russian hotel. The Democrats fit the Cry Wolf personality that we all learned, and were warned of as children. Well at least some of us have? That was the dirtiest of tricks and the Democrats set their benchmark. No doubt you believe that claim?

Ultimately my position has nothing to do with Trump, it's the childish behaviour of his opposition and all those on the bandwaggon, like yourself and many others on NSC who motivates my posts. I should be thanked for preventing NSC becoming an echo chamber.

I will always stand on my own square against sheeple and a good handful of you need to get over yourselves.

Gonad, a couple of points here:

1) No one cares about the Pee tape, a few jokes are made about it, but it really doesn't register in terms of why people like or dislike Trump. Not everyone believes conspiracy theories like you do.

2) If the pee tape was true, who cares....I'm not going to kink shame, absolutely nothing wrong with a consenting adult paying a sex worker to do something like that.

Look at you, in your own square, fighting the forces of logic, common sense and decency.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Gonad, a couple of points here:

1) No one cares about the Pee tape, a few jokes are made about it, but it really doesn't register in terms of why people like or dislike Trump. Not everyone believes conspiracy theories like you do.

2) If the pee tape was true, who cares....I'm not going to kink shame, absolutely nothing wrong with a consenting adult paying a sex worker to do something like that.

Look at you, in your own square, fighting the forces of logic, common sense and decency.

Yes of course dear. Where is the decency of the Democrats for making up such a dirty claim without any evidence. Integrity, common sense and logic is a failure on your part.

Anyone who reads this without bias can clearly see that you are projecting your own self on to me, as just demonstrated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports