Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson resigns from parliament

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
If what you say is true, I can only offer my heartfelt empathy, as I lost my own father just a few weeks ago. It's a horrible thing to go through and I wish you nothing but the strength to get through it, for yourself and your family.
Aside from that, you're personally an obnoxious freak, imho, and it's pathetic (again, imho) that you reappear here under a ridiculous pseudonym/account to inform of your emotional state, interspersed with the unswerving love you seem to have for both Johnson and the Tories as a whole.
Are you after a sympathy vote?

I don't want any half hearted empathy or sympathy from obnoxious, gutless gobshites (imho) ... feel free to have a pop at my views but posting lies about family members should be a step too far even for NSC ...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The thing I think people miss in this is just how toxic Corbyn was to a lot of the electorate. I’m not sure how many votes ‘for’ Boris/the Tories were actually votes against Corbyn’s Labour. I personally found voting in that election like having to choose a side in a game between Palace and Potter’s Chelsea.
Luckily Corbyn is long gone. Holding his bicycle clips to account.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If what you say is true, I can only offer my heartfelt empathy, as I lost my own father just a few weeks ago. It's a horrible thing to go through and I wish you nothing but the strength to get through it, for yourself and your family.
Aside from that, you're personally an obnoxious freak, imho, and it's pathetic (again, imho) that you reappear here under a ridiculous pseudonym/account to inform of your emotional state, interspersed with the unswerving love you seem to have for both Johnson and the Tories as a whole.
Are you after a sympathy vote?
I'm not going to unblock him but judging by your reply, he is certainly a wretched human being. Now, it seems, in every sense. The prancing ninny prances no more.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[
I don't want any half hearted empathy or sympathy from obnoxious, gutless gobshites (imho) ... feel free to have a pop at my views but posting lies about family members should be a step too far even for NSC ...
What lies about your family members are you referring to?

The only mention was a joke about your dad being a sheep and following the Tories. Yeah it was in poor taste (I assumed their was more context).

But let's not get hysterical about 'lies about your family'.

Report the post if you feel it is beyond the pail and move on. (Maybe change your username is you are so offended by a joke).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last words on Johnson, although they were said some time ago...

Hogwarts for wankers.

That's the tory party, now.

****s. Pitchfork them into a ditch. Well, vote them out. That's all we can legally do, and I like the law.

Especially when it drives ****s like Johnson into oblivion as it did yesterday.

Ta ra, big dog.

Melt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[

The only mention was a joke about your dad being a sheep and following the Tories. Yeah it was in poor taste (I assumed their was more context).

Report the post if you feel it is beyond the pail and move on. (Maybe change your username is you are so offended by a joke).
Is the prancing ninny upset? The prancing ninny was JCFG so if wokewanka isn't the prancing ninny he has nowt to crybaby about. :shrug:

But my guess is the tory party's ambassador to NSC is just taking the piss, as usual.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling

Fair point. Your terminally ill Dad no one knows is a racist ... your mum is a whore and x other family is a nonce #loadsofgiggles

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I'm not going to unblock him but judging by your reply, he is certainly a wretched human being. Now, it seems, in every sense. The prancing ninny prances no more.

Fair point. Your terminally ill Dad no one knows is a racist ... your mum is a whore and x other family is a nonce #loadsofgiggles
Have you been drinking?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Is the prancing ninny upset? The prancing ninny was JCFG so if wokewanka isn't the prancing ninny he has nowt to crybaby about. :shrug:

But my guess is the tory party's ambassador to NSC is just taking the piss, as usual.
Turns out he IS offended by jokes.

Perhaps he is a warrior for woke rather than against it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What are you blathering on about man?

Sorry to hear about your dad but you are making no sense.

Put the glass down, shut NSC and come back tomorrow.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Turns out he IS offended by jokes.

Perhaps he is a warrior for woke rather than against it.
I recommend a warm mug of Horlicks.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I personally am so disillusioned with British politics (on both sides of the house) that nothing surprises me and I’m at the point where I actually couldn’t give a shit anymore, but the venom being spouted on this thread by some posters who I’ve always had a certain respect for is quite honestly pathetic and lacks class, it says as much about them as it does Boris bloody Johnson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here