Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judas is my neighbour

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
All nighter round yours this weekend?

Save it for the night before the Palace game. Then set fire to 10-foot high wooden letters in GM's garden spelling out a flaming JUDAS. Just to show him there's no hard feelings.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Was he limping or does he just do that when he turns up training, in the first two years...(im assumeing he is still out injured, could be wrong. I dont really look at the Palace team sheet).

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Story i heard was the board agreed to his wage demands but Gus said no.

I still think Gus wanted him, but just not for what he wanted. Gus knew the budget we had and obviously thought we had better options. In Buckley, CMS, Hoskins in think its safe to say he made the right decision

It also says in the bible...not sure where but I know our RI teacher would never read it out "Eat thy own dung and drink thine own piss"!

Well i suppose I`ll have to give it a try.There`s nothing in the fridge again,bloody useless wife.In fact I`ll try it out on her first."Ambrosia" I`ll say."food of the Gods"as I shove her turds down her gob with a broomstick.This time tomorrow I bet we`ve got luxury grub in like `pot noodle` or Dinosaur bites`!......And maybe a bottle of Listerine or two!

Last edited:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think the bloke is an absolute c*nt, but i wish him know harm. We are neighbours after all. Never know when im going to run out of tea bags

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I think the bloke is an absolute c*nt, but i wish him know harm. We are neighbours after all. Never know when im going to run out of tea bags

If he ever comes round to borrow a cup of sugar, make sure you spike it with laxative before you hand it over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here