Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home from Fratton

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Just got in, how good were the Albion Fans today! I thought Pompey were meant to have some of the noisiest fan in the country? I heard them about twice.
Great result today, we were immense in midfield and IMO totally deserved the 3 points today. Couldn't really see the handball for the Peno but Casper did well to save the follow up!
Onwards and upwards. :albion2:

where were you then? did you see the pompey baldie in white in the middle tier on the left? Every time we chanted he went mental x) I noticed the home fans only sung twice or thrice but that was it..left early too. was impressed once again with albion's support. and met a couple of new friends too :lolol: not too bad at all for the first time at an away game. I cant go to cardiff though. maybe if it was a day time fixture..

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
where were you then? did you see the pompey baldie in white in the middle tier on the left? Every time we chanted he went mental x) I noticed the home fans only sung twice or thrice but that was it..left early too. was impressed once again with albion's support. and met a couple of new friends too :lolol: not too bad at all for the first time at an away game. I cant go to cardiff though. maybe if it was a day time fixture..

There was him with 2 others and a fella with 2 youngish girls (pikey looking)
who thought the whole away end was singing to him personally. Kept us giving some limp wrist wave?
He may be a care in the community Fan!

D

Deleted member 2719

Well done to all that went and created that winning atmosphere you sounded great and they didn't.
Lawrence missing that penalty was just desserts as he a horrible dirty scumbag same as their fans i suppose.

Bring on the Cardiff.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

D

Deleted member 2719

who thought the whole away end was singing to him personally. Kept us giving some limp wrist wave?

Didn't hear Westwood there keeping their fans going, had he gone to Southampton!!?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

the guys with me on the left cottoned onto him and we sung to him personally...it was amusing. definitely 'you fat bastard' amongst others

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
#get well soon lads,

i wouldve? nearly took my 2 lads , today , looks like i made a good call, skates

did that happen just outside the stadium? i heard a bit of trouble..

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

He was up by the footbridge to the station giving everyone a cut throat gesture. Absolute melt.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He was up by the footbridge to the station giving everyone a cut throat gesture. Absolute melt.

He was an absolute joker

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I got punched in the side of the head by a Pompey on the way back to Fratton station which knocked my glasses clean off - which are now broken.

I was just behind you when that happened. Police came up to us and pointed to some knuckleheads (who I presume hit you) and asked if they were causing us any grief because they were watching them anyway. Clearly not closely enough.

Sounded like handbags by the bridge to the station too, dogs, vans and OB everywhere.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
TV was commenting that Dave Kitson was 'putting it about a bit'.

Headcase or just robust and physical?
Elbowed Bridcutt off the ball within about a minute of coming on, got a yellow (somewhat fortunate). Then smashed one of our centrehalves (Dunk I think) without really going for the all but avoided a second yellow somehow, probably because this was only about 2 minutes later!

Billy big bollocks ginger twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here