Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justin Richards

1066gull

If we and Burton make a bid for him, would he go to a Championship side or Conference side?

Im talking about him, not Woking's bid.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
1066Seagull said:
If we and Burton make a bid for him, would he go to a Championship side or Conference side?

BURTON ARE PLAYING WOKING ON SAT.

Saturday, 21 January 2006
Nationwide Conference
Burton Albion v Woking, 15:00

:glare:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He's a non league player! Can we please set our sites just a little bit higher. I'm not asking for Terry Henry or anything and I know about our budget constraints but come on. Remember the last time we spent 50k on a player from Woking.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
1066Seagull said:

Why would Woking bid for him when he plays for them already?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The player would be 'one for the future' as the gap between the Conference and the CCC is vast, we need a tried and tested striker whatever nationality he is.

Southover Card

Jul 21, 2003
BensGrandad said:
I would be suprised if MM went all the way up to Northwich to watch him when he can go 45 miles up the road anytime to watch him.

Not even that far. McGhee certainly used to live close enough to Woking that his son played for our yoofs a few years back. I think he's still local. 200 miles to watch a Conference player? Give over.

With due respect to Justin, bless him, this makes no sense from any angle.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
come on McGhee , you are a legend but when it comes to signing strikers you have hardly done the biz, let NSC choose one for you

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Jake Robinson looked a class Striker when he was on loan at Aldershot, Richards is no better than we have got now

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Just spoke to a Woking supporting mate of mine who says he's massively overrated and wouldn't even get a kick in the Championship.

Sounds great...................

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Common as Mook said:
Just spoke to a Woking supporting mate of mine who says he's massively overrated and wouldn't even get a kick in the Championship.

Sounds great...................

The bloke opposite me at work is a Woking supporter. He says that Richards is good but not that good.

He seemed surprised that Brighton could be after him.

Last edited:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Gwylan said:
The bloke opposite me at work is a Woking supporter. He says that Richards is good but not that good.

He seemed surprised that Brighton could be after him.

Magnificent. I'd rather we signed no-one and perservered with OGH up front, than sign a non league nobody with a snowball in hell's chance of being any good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here