Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kahn fight

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
does anyone know the actual time in gmt that amir kahn is fighting , thanks in advance

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
to be fair if all the fights on the undercard finish with first round knockouts its well could be 2am lol

dexter

Apr 25, 2011
no good for me , i would be on my "god knows how many tins of stella" by then .
i just about remember a hatton fight beamed from the states , i stayed up , full of stella , i fell asleep by the 2nd round and woke up in a dreadfull state , had to look online to see the result

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Khan will win anyway so no point staying up :moo:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Khan has Tweeted that he is not due out in the ring till 10:50pm Washington time.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Khan vs Peterson is scheduled to start at 03:50. The program on sky sports contains other fights with the build up to the main fight starting at 02:30.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Too late to stay up for that one. Good luck, Amir. I went to his last fight in Manchester and there was a riot when the referee stopped it because Paul McCloskey got a cut above his eye; the Irish fans went crazy, throwing chairs. :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There were two American judges, both scoring it 113-112 Peterson, and one Mexican judge that scored it 115-110 Khan. Why is it that they allow 2 American judges and no British judges in a fight featuring and American vs a Brit?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
There were two American judges, both scoring it 113-112 Peterson, and one Mexican judge that scored it 115-110 Khan. Why is it that they allow 2 American judges and no British judges in a fight featuring and American vs a Brit?

Simply because any normal person wants Khan to lose so as to expose what a cocky, chip on his shoulder over hyped twat he is! Mayweather and the Pacman would make him look stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here