Leon Knight Is Innocent, Says Leon Knight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Man of Harveys said:
The thing is though, that for every manager that thinks "I'm a hard man, I can manage that little twat, show him who's boss" etc etc, there will no surely start being a few who'll be aware of what effect Leon Knight has now had on the manager's standing at both Brighton and Swansea. Someone, somewhere will, of course, give him a job but it's more than a question of taking on a player with a bit of baggage by now and I reckon plenty within the game will know that. His share price must be rock-bottom. I reckon he might even drop to League 2.
The irony is that if he went to a bigger club, he would feel he is where he belongs and may well knuckle down to work hard. Surely he wouldn't go to, say, Birmingham or West Brom and make out he is far better in terms of skill and stature than everyone else. Having said that, I am not sure he would last even five minutes with Roy Keane at Sunderland.

All the while he is at smaller clubs that he arrogantly believes he is too good to be at, we are going to come up against this nonsense. One day, the penny will drop, but reading those comments attributed to him, it doesn't look like it's going to be for a while yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports