Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Wants To Avoid The "Shoebox"

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
dougdeep said:
I've always liked Swansea, their fans made a load of noise at Withdean for that Micky Mouse trophy game a few years back.

When was that?

I thought we played Swansea away in the LDV trophy.

It was Cardiff that gave a good account of themselves at Withdean, singing throughout the second half despite losing.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Remember when Chris Turner at Sheff Weds said that Leon was a 'failed footballer'..?

It didn't seem to ring true and no-one knew what it meant at the time...

...don't know what i'm trying to say really!

:lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Jam The Man said:
Remember when Chris Turner at Sheff Weds said that Leon was a 'failed footballer'..?

It didn't seem to ring true and no-one knew what it meant at the time...

...don't know what i'm trying to say really!

:lolol:
That Chris Turner is an utterly shit manager?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I hope Swansea go up because it's an unpleasant place to visit. Swansea fans are like Cardiff but without the intelligence and humour of their ok fans.

And yes it will eventually all end in tears at Swansea for little Leon if they go up.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
"Leon Knight wants to..."

...learn how to play successfully at Championship level, and not slag off the supporters of his last team. As Swansea fans may just be about to discover.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If the Albion had signed a player who valued a LDV semi goal for us above a promotion-winning goal for his old club I'd be a bit concerned.

I'm sure those Swansea fans who have a brain will already be a bit worried.

To be fair he can score goals at that level, and it's more than likely he'll score in the final. It doesn't change a thing about the fact he's shit in League 1 and he's got a big attitude problem.

C'mon the Barnsley!

Dandyman

In London village.
Seagull's Return said:
"Leon Knight wants to..."

...learn how to play successfully at Championship level, and not slag off the supporters of his last team. As Swansea fans may just be about to discover.

:clap: I've now lost any sympathy I had for the little self promoting shitbag. See you soon c*nt.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Silent Bob said:
That Chris Turner is an utterly shit manager?

nope... don't think that's it.. though true that may well be...

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
dont wory he will soon be on his way out of swansea,once a mug punter allways a mug punter.bookie will soon be calling and he will have to "fall out "with swansea for a new signing on fee

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
northstandnorth said:
dont wory he will soon be on his way out of swansea,once a mug punter allways a mug punter.bookie will soon be calling and he will have to "fall out "with swansea for a new signing on fee

Is there any truth whatsoever in that, or have you just made it up?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Porky said:
If MM falls out with three team members, LK FDM and the French goalie, is it correct to assume thatMM is right, and the other three wrong??

Assuming this is true. You can see Chaigneau's point. He was over here away from his family to get work experience and it didn't work out. But he was dropped and to act professionally you should get a reason, accept it and train hard.

FDM should also have known better, if he has fallen out due to being dropped.

LK - Hardly an angel. Rumours of turning up late for training. Did you see him putting in 100% effort towards the end of his stay? Not the first time he has fallen out with people and certainly not the last.

I am not saying McGhee is whiter than white, but he demands respect being the manager and if these guys don't tow the line then they must be reprimanded. We have a very young squad and they learn alot from our older players.

Oatway, Mayo, Hart and others have all been dropped on numerous occasions and have behaved responsibly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here