Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leonardo Ulloa

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Bye bye CMS

Unfortunately Gus will not leave McSmudger out he will insist on playing him as he did yesterday and we will win fcuk all, promotion you are havin a larf gus learn from your mistakes or fcuk off

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Looks to be a major find, very impressive debut. If that's what he plays like against Arsenal, he's going to cause a lot of Championship defences some major problems. Tracks back well too. He's going to be IMMENSE for us!

Agreed. I couldn't believe quite how good he was.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Looks to be a major find, very impressive debut. If that's what he plays like against Arsenal, he's going to cause a lot of Championship defences some major problems. Tracks back well too. He's going to be IMMENSE for us!

Have to aagree with all of this. Strong looking player held the ball up well and a great finish for he's goal. First of many I hope.

sparky

Jan 17, 2009
Have to aagree with all of this. Strong looking player held the ball up well and a great finish for he's goal. First of many I hope.

thats it build him up after reasonable debut ( not seen in first 20 mins) then when he has a poor game or misses a sitter you can all slag him off!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Unfortunately Gus will not leave McSmudger out he will insist on playing him as he did yesterday and we will win fcuk all, promotion you are havin a larf gus learn from your mistakes or fcuk off

I can't find the ignore button on Tapatalk. Ideas anyone?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
And get an emergency signing/loanee in to shore up the central defence in Greer's and Dunk's absence, and we can make those playoffs.

Why emergency? The Window is still open, and we are weak in that area anyway. We need at least one, if not two quality center halfs to strengthen our squad.

Yes, we missed Greer when he went off, but it is certainly an area where we need to strengthen anyway.

Jimmy Grimble

Class act on that evidence and exactly what we've been missing. Loved the fact he ran towards the fans to celebrate after he scored as well.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

It's not CMS fault that he hasn't had that player that Gus has said he needs to support him but now he has. Gus has always said that CMS needs a target man to work with so I fully expect CMS and Ulla to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here