Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets not overlook the fact that....

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Lokki 7 said:
Yeah, because we are overloaded with proven League 1 goalscorers.

He's not a proven goalscorer at any level and Bristol City dont want him!

He is shit and thinks he is better thatn he is! By By Mark dont come back EVER!

MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
He's not a proven goalscorer at any level and Bristol City dont want him!

Has he scored goals in League 1? Yes. Do I think he is a great player? No. Can he be a better foil to CKR (if he stays) than Robinson or Gatting? I think so.
Of course I would rather get Thierry Henry (or someone almost as good) in instead but we've been out there looking for one for the last 2 years and all we got was Turienzo.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Lokki 7 said:
Has he scored goals in League 1? Yes. Do I think he is a great player? No. Can he be a better foil to CKR (if he stays) than Robinson or Gatting? I think so.
Of course I would rather get Thierry Henry (or someone almost as good) in instead but we've been out there looking for one for the last 2 years and all we got was Turienzo.

spot on :clap:

I think Mccammon has actually been given a rough ride and an unfair reputation by some of our fans. If you look at what he was brought here to do, that was to win knock downs / ons for the likes of Leaon (when he was here) CKR (or whichever front pairing was in vogue that week) When he played he did that, he was never going to score bucket loads of goals, he isn't that type of player.

He does have a proven track record in league 1, he's scored in that league last season whilst at Brizzle City. I think it's a shame that he's not being kept on as he would be a useful addtion to the squad.

Shame that some on here look at him through McCammon-tainted specs

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Lokki 7 said:
Is that the same Mark McCammon who scored goals for Bristol City in League 1?

Yes and the same Mark McCammon who Bristol City have publicly stated they don't want to sign.

_wilka_ said:
Yes and the same Mark McCammon who Bristol City have publicly stated they don't want to sign.

They don't want to sign Robinson or Gatting either, so what? Doesn't mean he can't be a useful player for us does it? They have good experienced strikers on their books, we do not.

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think we can do better, so... bye bye Mr McCammon... :wave:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Oh yes, let's all cheer because we only have 3 strikers at the club :nono:

2 of which can't score goals :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here