Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little twat insulting Tom Daley on twitter

D

Deleted member 18477

With a lot of hard work, training after hours, making huge sacrifices, sweating blood and tears, Riley might not be such a huge ****. I very much doubt it though.

Exactly! It's his type that were probably the ones bullying Tom Daley at school because he did diving FFS. Who's laughing now? And they STILL don't learn!

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Leon Knight is warming up:) ‏[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82
Bootcut cardboard jeans .... Oi u lot check out he's pic LOL he's pinky finger is where hes thumb is LOL IM DEAD pic.twitter.com/M2jEJV4b
‏[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82
Bare chest with no Tatts WTF LOL someone tell him it's 2012

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Leon Knight is warming up:) ‏[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82
Bootcut cardboard jeans .... Oi u lot check out he's pic LOL he's pinky finger is where hes thumb is LOL IM DEAD pic.twitter.com/M2jEJV4b
‏[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82

What is he saying in English?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
What is he saying in English?

My Knightlish is a bit off but ill give it a go

[MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION] nKnight82

Cheap bootcut pantaloons ... my fellow men, gaze upon his portrait and find much humour! His smallest appendage is touching his thumb, oh how this makes me chuckle.

An exposed torso with no skin branding? Golly gosh, somebody inform this chap that it is currently two thousand and twelve years after the birth of christ

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
as tweeted by charlotte
is this why rileyy hates tom daily

Attachments

• AzFQz-yCQAAZ_K-.jpg
    AzFQz-yCQAAZ_K-.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 83

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire

Cheap bootcut pantaloons ... my fellow men, gaze upon his portrait and find much humour! His smallest appendage is touching his thumb, oh how this makes me chuckle.

An exposed torso with no skin branding? Golly gosh, somebody inform this chap that it is currently two thousand and twelve years after the birth of christ

He has spoken again, more clearly this time ([MENTION=14390]Leo[/MENTION]nKnight82
When @rileyy_69 thinks he's ready he will @ me ... But i warn u kid.... It would be the worst day of ur twitter life !! Waiting!!)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why does he have 40,000 followers? Is he famous?:shrug:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Can you do more of this?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Just thought i'd have a look at his account...

[MENTION=22738]tomd[/MENTION]aley1994
After giving it my all...you get idiot's sending me this...RT @Rileyy_69: [MENTION=22738]tomd[/MENTION]aley1994 you let your dad down i hope you know that
Expand
@Rileyy_69
[MENTION=22738]tomd[/MENTION]aley1994 you really didn't try your best tommy you said you'd do your country proud and you let us all down rather support a tramp tbh

then a few tweets later...

@Rileyy_69
how am i trending worldwide?
@Rileyy_69
what the hell i'm on sky news?
@Rileyy_69
[MENTION=22738]tomd[/MENTION]aley1994 why don't you respond to me you prick stop getting me hate alright I've said I'm sorry now f*** off

and it gets better...

@SkyNews you f***ing report me on the news again i'll have you done for harrassment and a lawsuit you get me final chance you ####

lots more swearing and threats....then...

@Rileyy_69
@_OllyRiley i dont give a shit bruv i'm gonna drown him and i'm gonna shoot you he failed why you suporting him you ####

Ay31CLnCAAEznSc.jpg:large

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here