Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
4-3-2-1 I would think. Might well be more solid than last week but Burn at LB and Bong nowhere near the 18 suggests we still might try and play possession and push up where we can. Interesting selection.

Bernardo can't be 'match-fit' yet, as surely GP wouldn't persist with Burn as a LB in a four.....

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would love to watch this game from the comfort of my armchair if anyone has the required info that can make this happen please? :albion2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bernardo can't be 'match-fit' yet, as surely GP wouldn't persist with Burn as a LB in a four.....

Agreed. Bernardo should be in the side as soon as fit.

The absence of Bong suggests GP would rather play players who can adapt to his tactics than players who fit in a traditional position. Burn seems to be able to do that but Bernardo can play anywhere in the back four.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I see The Toon have just given Liverpool extra incentive, as if they needed it. They could be 11 points clear if they beat us!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Very small away following today... but we have travelled with hope in our hearts.
ef663f143f2f24733e83b160eaf14b5f.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brave team selection, you can go ahead and shit yourself if you’re of a nervous disposition :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here