Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I do find it quite funny that some on here lose their shit after going 2-0 to the champions of Europe and their home.

Best attack in world football, best full backs with more assists this season than neymar and mbappe.

Weve played ok. Been undone by 2 set pieces nodded in by the best CB in the world.

No one cares if we lose to Liverpool. We care if we struggle to string 2 passes, give the ball away cheaply constantly and if we get embarassed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Gross performance is bizarre. It’s like Ronaldo in the 1998 world cup final. He’s there in body but absolutely nothing else. Something not right.

I think Hughton got the best out of him with the 4-4-1-1, it's not clear he's much kop in any other position or formation

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The stream lagged for the 2nd goal so will have to watch it at half time but on the first bad tactics from GP because VVD is 6ft 4in, Burn 6ft 6in Dunk 6ft 5in and Webster 6ft 2in why was Webster marking VVD ridiculous.

Agree. ****ing ridiculous. Dunk or Burn (if someone spent a few minutes teaching him how to jump).

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Gross and Propper are Amex gods, no one’s allowed to criticise them one jot.

Look out for 7 and 8 out of 10 ratings later, from their lickers.

Pretty sure this account has been hacked, used to be sensible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Personally I'm enjoying this more than a CH away defeat. We may ship 5 today but we could have had a couple already today. The 11 men behind the ball for 90 mins and still lose was just depressing

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
No one cares if we lose to Liverpool. We care if we struggle to string 2 passes, give the ball away cheaply constantly and if we get embarassed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. See man united a few weeks ago. Chelsea before that, etc. We lose our bottle so regularly v the big teams!

Having said that, we have picked up...

I do find it quite funny that some on here lose their shit after going 2-0 to the champions of Europe at their home.

Best attack in world football, best full backs with more assists this season than neymar and mbappe.

Weve played ok. Been undone by 2 set pieces nodded in by the best CB in the world.

Commentators describing both goals as gifts. No one would complain if we were being ripped apart by world class football but it's just regulation bad defending

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here