Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lottery Winners + Work

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I envy Mellotron and anyone that's worked out how to earn money doing a job that you love.

As much as I was tempted to bask in the pretend, you misunderstood me slightly - as it is currently "Music Producer" is not my job title. I do it as a hobby but it's absolutely what I'd do for a living if/when (optimistic) I have the means to.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
As much as I was tempted to bask in the pretend, you misunderstood me slightly - as it is currently "Music Producer" is not my job title. I do it as a hobby but it's absolutely what I'd do for a living if/when (optimistic) I have the means to.

Oh, well, it's a thread for dreaming!

But at least you've got something to aim/work for, without relying on the lottery.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Depending on your individual state of affairs and age etc. I doubt most people could not afford to give up work on £1m and not work again - especially at the moment, with low investment rates.

I take your point but I have pretty simple tastes, half a million on a nice big house chuck the rest in the bank. If i didn't have to pay rent/mortgage i could easily live on 20k a year which would keep me going to i'm in my fifties, then flog my big house and buy a modest cottage in the sticks till I die.

Not that i've thought about it much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here