Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann potentially found

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
ask yourself why this 1 (one) girl has been in the papers for so many years..............the family are practically aristocracy - stinks of child ritualism with them in on it.....the more emotional energy they muster the more stoke to the cauldron so to speak. do i believe this? i am 50/50......and if you think child ritual does not go on, i envy you because the reality of this is a dark place.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I don't get your point. Does her disappearance make it any more important because she was under 10, not found within 72 hours and not suspected of being taken by family members to foreign countries/other parts of this country?

Yes! Under 10's cant look after themselves and are unlikely to have gone of their own accord (certainly a 4 year old wouldnt). For over 10's its often a different story. If she had been found within 72 hours there would not have been any extended need for press attention. Taken by family members is not often good, but at least they are likely to still be cared for.

I was merely trying to put a bit of balance to your Daily Mail style sensationalist "230k missing child reports every year" quote and show that the true comparable missing child stats are much, much less.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
At what point would any of you stop looking for your abducted/missing daughter?

never
now I know its nowhere near the same but we both lost our jobs and nearly went mental over our lost cat so what the hell those two are going through god knows.
and really did you expect any sort of sympathy from anyone on here it does make me wonder if they have ever loved anything other than themselves.

Oh and by the way I hope it is her for her sake and the sanity of her parents

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Maybe they shouldnt have left the kids alone - middle class doctors no one seemed to mind this terrible peice of parenting. If they had been working class chavs - we would have seen a very different story...

I am sorry they lost their child - but it was their fault.

Idiot.

To expand - it is difficult to know what precautions you can take against predatory child-snatchers. Most of us get away with stuff that other poor unfortunates do not.

Last edited:

Jun 22, 2011
f*** the papers the T.V all the rest of the media, some of the comments on here are so fu####g out of order its untrue, lets not forget that little kid has probably gone through hell and some dirty sh## house of a person has stolen her life for their own profit.
Im sorry I love reading NSC but, some of you tossers want to be ashamed of yourselves, its not the parents the media or anyone other person that matters its HER, thats what matters HER.........Wan###s

I know its only your own views, but some of these posts should be taken off of here

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think we each individually empathise with some form of tragic loss, don't we. We haven't the time or energy to feel terrible about every wrongdoing or slip-up, and i don't really understand how one person's empathy can be better than another's.
Personally, i don't follow the McCann tale as i have no real interest in it and my emotions toward them are dim. Hopefully that doesn't make me heartless.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yes! Under 10's cant look after themselves and are unlikely to have gone of their own accord (certainly a 4 year old wouldnt). For over 10's its often a different story. If she had been found within 72 hours there would not have been any extended need for press attention. Taken by family members is not often good, but at least they are likely to still be cared for.

I was merely trying to put a bit of balance to your Daily Mail style sensationalist "230k missing child reports every year" quote and show that the true comparable missing child stats are much, much less.

Yeah it was a bit Daily Mailesque, sorry. :)
Still, you don't tend to hear about the ongoing cases of kids going missing and not found each month, just MM.
Annnyyywwwaaaayyyy, the pub is calling me.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
its not the parents the media or anyone other person that matters its HER, thats what matters HER.........Wan###s
I know its only your own views, but some of these posts should be taken off of here

it is all about context my friend......scores blown up every day hardly makes the news, scores of kids are killed and bred from ritualistic killings, but this one poor missing soul and her parents get so much media attention,
that surely something is a bit stinky.

to ask for posts to be taken off here shows you should get your own house in order regarding fascism and self inflation.

only been on this board a few weeks and already shouting the odds about who can post what.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well that's one of the conspiracy theories yes.

(not that I agree with it, but I do dislike the way the parents are profitting out of it, which they are)

I thought all the money they received went into the fund whether it be from the book or tv appearances etc.

I know. That wouldn't stop them hacking if the opportunity arose.
I don't get your point. Does her disappearance make it any more important because she was under 10, not found within 72 hours and not suspected of being taken by family members to foreign countries/other parts of this country?

You're being either deliberately obtuse or you just have no interest in anything other than yourself.

Yeah it was a bit Daily Mailesque, sorry. :)
Still, you don't tend to hear about the ongoing cases of kids going missing and not found each month, just MM.
Annnyyywwwaaaayyyy, the pub is calling me.

Perhaps you will think differently when, of if, you ever become a parent.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Err... yes... ritualistic killings? What are you on about/where is your evidence for this?

in this i would prefer one followed their own nose (start in the usa or with dark orders), but as i know there is a group of people who only listen to the bbc on here (not aimed at you my friend), then i give you some results of a bbc investigation.

link

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
in this i would prefer one followed their own nose (start in the usa or with dark orders), but as i know there is a group of people who only listen to the bbc on here (not aimed at you my friend), then i give you some results of a bbc investigation.

link

Sounds horrible!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
ask yourself why this 1 (one) girl has been in the papers for so many years..............the family are practically aristocracy - stinks of child ritualism with them in on it.....the more emotional energy they muster the more stoke to the cauldron so to speak. do i believe this? i am 50/50......and if you think child ritual does not go on, i envy you because the reality of this is a dark place.

I have read your posts on this subject and have come to the conclusion you are a complete cu nt.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
f*** the papers the T.V all the rest of the media, some of the comments on here are so fu####g out of order its untrue, lets not forget that little kid has probably gone through hell and some dirty sh## house of a person has stolen her life for their own profit.
Im sorry I love reading NSC but, some of you tossers want to be ashamed of yourselves, its not the parents the media or anyone other person that matters its HER, thats what matters HER.........Wan###s

this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here