Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann potentially found

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
She was found within 3 weeks, involved a juicy story about her mother's involvement, and was on the tails of the Madeline McCann case so served to keep that one in the papers too.

The middle class argument wasn't that it was only covered initially, but that it is still covered 4 years later.

And the press were still reporting on Shannon Mathews mum coming out of jail just a few weeks ago so I fail to see the difference. I honestly don't believe in this class thing.

Right, so he does the scan stuff, finds something, gives findings to British Detectives, They pass to Portuguese detectives, they will give it to the enquiry, and so it will go on.

Maybe someone should just dig it up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And the press were still reporting on Shannon Mathews mum coming out of jail just a few weeks ago so I fail to see the difference. I honestly don't believe in this class thing.

I'm not sure if I totally buy the class thing, but the only difference now to my comment back then was that it isn't currently being used to keep madeline mccann's story in the papers. It still involves that juicy story, and this is actually a new development in that story. It's not another article years later about how nothing has changed.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
It's all very sad, and we will probably never know what happened.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm convinced the parents are hiding something and im sure the whole thing will come to light in the near future,nobody actually knows nothing and maybe it was a tragedy that went wrong and the body was buried somewhere very near.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I'm convinced the parents are hiding something and im sure the whole thing will come to light in the near future,nobody actually knows nothing and maybe it was a tragedy that went wrong and the body was buried somewhere very near.

As opposed, to a tragedy that went right??

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

Because as parents that is what you would do. Bury your dead child, in secret, in a foreign country. It is obvious.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because as parents that is what you would do. Bury your dead child, in secret, in a foreign country. It is obvious.
You're assuming someone in a that situation is able to think rationally.

Something like 95% of murder victims know their killer.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You're assuming someone in a that situation is able to think rationally.

Something like 95% of murder victims know their killer.

They murdered their child - then buried her ? On a family holiday with friends. Then buried her. Over the course of an evening where they were having dinner with their friends.

Anyway - I am out of this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here