Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo out petition

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
McGhee wasted an oprotunity to look at a few players in a game without no pressure on the result. Why play someone who is on loan and probably won't be here next season while keeping young talent who could getr a little bit more experience on the bench. Anyway, I spoke to a lot of people on Sunday and all but one or two want the clown out

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
OMG that has to be about the worst example of a petition that I have ever seen. Take away the comments that are defamatory, duplicated, pro magee or fictitious and you are left with about 10%. Nobody in their right mind would take it seriously, you need to do better than this.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Really impressive someone even said that he was one of the worst managers in the club's history. How anyone could say something that stupid is beyond me. He took us to the play off final and promotion then kept us up. We have gone down this year but it is a year after I would have expected to go down.

I really hope that the 'major investor' mentioned in The Argus does not get his way or sees sense as the last thing we need now is change. Stability is the way forward and we need to keep the manager and to avoid rifts in the boardroom.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Finchley Seagull said:
Really impressive someone even said that he was one of the worst managers in the club's history. How anyone could say something that stupid is beyond me. He took us to the play off final and promotion then kept us up. We have gone down this year but it is a year after I would have expected to go down.

I really hope that the 'major investor' mentioned in The Argus does not get his way or sees sense as the last thing we need now is change. Stability is the way forward and we need to keep the manager and to avoid rifts in the boardroom.

It looks like the manager is CAUSING the rifts in the boardroom.

D

Deleted member 2719

Finchley Seagull said:
Really impressive someone even said that he was one of the worst managers in the club's history. How anyone could say something that stupid is beyond me.

Stability is the way forward and we need to keep the manager and to avoid rifts in the boardroom.

When you are a little bit older and a little bit wiser you may understand what a utter waste of space MM has been and your views will quite likely change.

Are you grown up enough to admit that you have been so wrong of protecting this goon he has got maybe three things right all season and tens of thing he has just F*cked up?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mouldy Boots said:
When you are a little bit older and a little bit wiser you may understand what a utter waste of space MM has been and your views will quite likely change.

Are you grown up enough to admit that you have been so wrong of protecting this goon he has got maybe three things right all season and tens of thing he has just F*cked up?

Patronising post of the year ? And when you get as old as me which I bet you're not you'll know that your anus is not something you're suppose to talk out of.

I can think of the likes of Archie Macaully who won us nothing for years or Jimmy Melia who really was a clown to name but two. Brian Bloody Clough did sod all here too and none of them had the retrictions that McGhee does. I wouldn't say that McGhee was the best manager we've ever had but its a moot point as to who was. Three of our better ones sodded off when they didn't like the look of things. Alan Mullery proved that without a fortune to squander he wasn't much cop either.

D

Deleted member 2719

bhaexpress said:
Patronising post of the year ? And when you get as old as me which I bet you're not you'll know that your anus is not something you're suppose to talk out of.
Finchley Seagull said:
He has done so well for Boston since he has been there.:lolol:

If you cannot see that Henderson is a quality goalkeeper then you must be blind. I would far rather have Henderson in goal than Kuipers.

Yes it was meant to be as you can see if he can give it he must be able to take it.

I say what i see and have never seen a manager at the Albion make so many weird decisions - you can call it arse talk i call it direct talk.

I was not actually saying Mcghee was the worst manager in Albions history - however i do think he is right in the thick of them - the reasons i do not back him is for his repeated mistakes and what appears a lack of any respect for the any player who has the balls to ask about any of his misjudgements if he listened abit more maybe we would not be having any conversations like this.:albion: :albion: :albion:

brightonfan_86 said:
145. London Irish I'm not really your love child Mark. Get Out.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Hey, I think it's great that there is stuff like that on there.

There was an (albeit minimal) danger that this could develop into a serious petition that could be presented to Dick Knight, for example, or used as a story to indicate fans' opinion in the Argus. Thankfully, with all this kind of wall-to-wall infantile goonery on it, there is no danger of that whatsoever :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:

There was an (albeit minimal) danger that this could develop into a serious petition that could be presented to Dick Knight, for example, or used as a story to indicate fans' opinion n the Argus. Thankfully, with all this kind of wall-to-wall infantile goonery on it, there is no danger of that whatsoever :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

If your trying to suggest that was done by me, then your wrong.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:

There was an (albeit minimal) danger that this could develop into a serious petition that could be presented to Dick Knight, for example. Thankfully, with all this kind of wall-to-wall infantile goonery on it, there is no danger of that :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

London Irish I have to agree.Posts like 152 are funny but as London Irish points out Dick Knight would throw this straight in the bin

brightonfan_86 said:
If your trying to suggest that was done by me, then your wrong.

I'm not at all Kev, but as I said, I really wouldn't have minded if you had of done, for the reasons I've stated :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

you can call it arse talk i call it direct talk.

I[/B][/QUOTE]

Not sure if you know the difference. I don't know how long you've followed this team for but I would bet that its not for as long as I have. As it is in that time I've watched a team managed by a whole number of different people most of who operated at a lower level and under far less restrictive conditions. They won NOTHING. You can't say that of McGhee.

I have my doubts about McGhee but to continue to single out one person as the reason we went down and played so badly is quite ridiculous.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
McGhee Out is too negative....I'd rather we ran a "Wilkins in" petition. Get Deano signed up now before some forward-thinking League 1 or Championship side decides to take a chance on one of the best young coaches around. Having watched a couple of Youth Team games in the cup, at least we know that Deano tries a few different free kick routines.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Mouldy Boots said:

I am probably wiser than you despite not being as old. It is a very immature view to assume that McGhee should be sacked because we have been relegated. The people who want Mark McGhee out ignore all factors affecting this club and just concentrate on one thing.

Actually, I do not see that I am wrong. Why did you expect not to go down. We spent £250k - £500k in the summer. However, since December 2005 we have sold £2.5 million worth of players. So why should we improve or even be equal to last season when we have sold such important players?

People go on about Coppell. Well one thing we would be under Coppell is £1.5 million worst off as Virgo would have been released.

D

Deleted member 2719

bhaexpress said:
Not sure if you know the difference. I don't know how long you've followed this team for but I would bet that its not for as long as I have. As it is in that time I've watched a team managed by a whole number of different people most of who operated at a lower level and under far less restrictive conditions. They won NOTHING. You can't say that of McGhee.

I have my doubts about McGhee but to continue to single out one person as the reason we went down and played so badly is quite ridiculous. [/B]

My main gripe is with McGhee simply cos i feel the squad were good enough if he had managed the them correctly.

Oatway a player i have always admired and never slagged off unlike some on here kept the team going while on the pitch and players looked to him to lead the team - but due to his unfortunate injury he was not there for this year - so thats where i feel the manager should step in be more vocal get involved wind up the dressing room at half time so they come out firing - cannot remember that happening many times under MM.

We all know about our financial restraints but if you keep repeatedly make these excuses then the players are going to start believing it , it is human nature.

As for the amount of press interviews accusing his forwards at the club just are not going to get us the goals we need that is not always the best way of endearing yourself to your players.

There has not been a manager in the past 30 years at the Albion that i have been so tempted to shout for his head.

Who knows what will happen if DK cannot find the money to get rid of him.

I see no loyalty there at the moment as i am unaware of anybody having come in for McGhee - that will test his loyalty!

D

Deleted member 2719

Finchley Seagull said:
I am probably wiser than you despite not being as old. It is a very immature view to assume that McGhee should be sacked because we have been relegated. The people who want Mark McGhee out ignore all factors affecting this club and just concentrate on one thing.

Actually, I do not see that I am wrong. Why did you expect not to go down. We spent �250k - �500k in the summer. However, since December 2005 we have sold �2.5 million worth of players. So why should we improve or even be equal to last season when we have sold such important players?

People go on about Coppell. Well one thing we would be under Coppell is �1.5 million worst off as Virgo would have been released.

Relegation is not the reason i feel MM should be sacked it is the manner of performances that his team under his instructions have played - you may not believe this but i am very much all for stability with management at the Albion but when you have someone who looks not to be taking the team forward it's time they went.

DK has only made two errors in my eyes and he has had many decisions to make.
1. sacked Martin Hinslewood too early.
2. Should have sacked MM at christmas.

I admire your backing of MM but where your coming from i really don't understand.

Mouldy Boots said:
so thats where i feel the manager should step in be more vocal get involved wind up the dressing room at half time so they come out firing
Are you one of our players or something? How do you how vocal or not McGhee was in the dressing room at half-time? :shrug:

He could have sent them out with burst ear-drums, but that doesn't automatically mean if we don't have the right players, like a decent creative centre-forward, that we can then beat 22 other much better funded Championship teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here