Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
you have got the wrong end of the stick, were not talking about poncing off the state we are talking about immergrants living mob handed in property,s being exploited by scumbags with their own interests at heart overloading of the social services and so it goes on and on ,ive worked with plenty of poles and they are hard working, its just that their country is dictated to by the roman catholic church which has sent a lot of their youth on the way out of the country in the direction of the good old UK

Better to have hard working immigrants here (who often bring their kids up properly too, and have respect for themselves and others) than our English-born lazy, dole-scrounging, heroin-addicted, anti-social, violent, mugging, thieving, illiterate underclass of brain-dead chavs. Personally, it is the latter who need to be kicked out of this country.

They (and you) blame the immigrants for taking 'their' jobs, but most of these people are too thick or lazy to work - which is precisly why we need immigrants.
Besides, the indigenous unemployed could start their own businesses, rather than saying they can't work because of immigrants. But then that might mean getting off their shiny-nylon track-suited arses and doing something useful for once in their pathetic useless lives, rather than poncing off our taxes and drinking special brew in the local park all day when they get bored with shop-lifting or joy-riding.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It is definitely "das Reich", in the same way that it's "das Futtloch" (or "the c*nt").

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
3137414.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Better to have hard working immigrants here (who often bring their kids up properly too, and have respect for themselves and others) than our English-born lazy, dole-scrounging, heroin-addicted, anti-social, violent, mugging, thieving, illiterate underclass of brain-dead chavs. Personally, it is the latter who need to be kicked out of this country.

They (and you) blame the immigrants for taking 'their' jobs, but most of these people are too thick or lazy to work - which is precisly why we need immigrants.
Besides, the indigenous unemployed could start their own businesses, rather than saying they can't work because of immigrants. But then that might mean getting off their shiny-nylon track-suited arses and doing something useful for once in their pathetic useless lives, rather than poncing off our taxes and drinking special brew in the local park all day when they get bored with shop-lifting or joy-riding.
thats just a tad short sited in my book ,no ones taken my job pal so i dont know what you,re saying there but the fact is a lot of lesser paid jobs are taken by immergrants because they know no better and its still more than what they would get in their countries also the crimminals entering the country what have you got to say about that? .............. give them a fair chance i hear you say ????

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rubbish, i always got that one wrong!!!
I'm never certain whether a female "shithead" would be "eine Scheisskoepfin". Er, obviously such beings would never exist and if they did I would never dream of calling them that, at least not to their face.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
thats just a tad short sited in my book ,no ones taken my job pal so i dont know what you,re saying there but the fact is a lot of lesser paid jobs are taken by immergrants because they know no better and its still more than what they would get in their countries also the crimminals entering the country what have you got to say about that? .............. give them a fair chance i hear you say ????

Is your keyboard working correctly? You don't seem to have a period (.) or a Shift key (for capitals) or an inverted comma (') or a spell checker.

As for criminals? I'd say "kick them all out" but you wouldn't be left with many chums would you?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Its a german lesson....!!

I learnt how to say tight pussy last week in hungarian, also fridge & oven!!

So I can ask a hungarian for tight pussy, beer from the fridge & cook some thing in the oven.........all I need now is BJ & turn the tele on please!!:laugh:

Why is it that the racists on here can't spell? I don't mean to be pedantic but every single one of them seems unable to cope with grammar, punctuation and spelling, and I can't help wondering why that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here