Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormack to Palace for £1M

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Except it's not, is it? It's a fact that we've had a bid accepted for McCormack. We haven't "lost" Scannell - we willingly sold him for an amount that was NOT £400k.

Every area? Every area except, you know, our academy and our playing squad - which is what matters.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340544569.199560.jpg

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Vincente is very good on his day, don't deny that. A bit old and very injury prone however. Has he actually signed yet even?? And one player doesn't make a team. I'd seriously be more concerned about Zaha and Williams running at you though supported by Ambrose and potentially McCormack and Aluko.

1. It's Vicente
2. Good on his day? He's never had a bad game for us so his day must be every Saturday and Tuesday.
3. A bit old? He's 30....
4. He WAS very injury prone, as soon as he was fit for us he played near enough every game.
5. One player doesn't make a team but I'd love to see you lot play half a season without Zaha and see what the difference is.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Vincente is very good on his day, don't deny that. A bit old and very injury prone though. Has he actually signed yet though?? And one player doesn't make a team. I'd seriously be more concerned about Zaha and Williams running at you though supported by Ambrose and potentially McCormack and Aluko.

Vicente has just had his 31st Birthday, though most would say Danny Murphy at 35 is a good addition in this league as Jason Roberts also proved to be....Old? I dont think so. The McCormack to Palace RUMOUR may be true but its about as well substantiated as the Zaha to West Ham RUMOUR, if both come off in your favour that will be positive, if they both go the other way, which they could with player power????

You obvoiusly want us to fear Palace, to try and talk us with your empty words into some kind of Palace dominated subserviance but really we don't fear you 1 bit, times have changed, you just fail to grasp this new reality. Youre not the club you once were either in a higher league or with a much bigger budget we couldnt compete against, youre not feared, you have been going backwards for ages. After being unable to compete with you because of off field problems, and then overtaking you on and off the field, it will nice watching your attempts to try and reel in your rival with more than empty rhetoric.

good luck

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Would you like to remind us all of how those years above us were paid for. You know the local businesses, living beyond your means, that kind of thing. Also known as cheating.

But yes, feel free to bragg about all that. And bragg away about all those players you're attracting, because i've not seen any sign yet.

Anyone?

It's just most times you raise this point, the Palace seem to suddenly stop quoting your posts. Marvellous.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Vicente has just had his 31st Birthday, though most would say Danny Murphy at 35 is a good addition in this league as Jason Roberts also proved to be....Old? I dont think so. The McCormack to Palace RUMOUR may be true but its about as well substantiated as the Zaha to West Ham RUMOUR, if both come off in your favour that will be positive, if they both go the other way, which they could with player power????

You obvoiusly want us to fear Palace, to try and talk us with your empty words into some kind of Palace dominated subserviance but really we don't fear you 1 bit, times have changed, you just fail to grasp this new reality. Youre not the club you once were either in a higher league or with a much bigger budget we couldnt compete against, youre not feared, you have been going backwards for ages. After being unable to compete with you because of off field problems, and then overtaking you on and off the field, it will nice watching your attempts to try and reel in your rival with more than empty rhetoric.

good luck

The Zaha to West Ham rumour has been flatly denied by our chairman. There is absolutely no evidence for it, and a lot of evidence against it.
The McCormack "rumour" is absolutely true. A fee has been agreed and personal terms are being discussed.

The two are completely different.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Except it's not, is it? It's a fact that we've had a bid accepted for McCormack. We haven't "lost" Scannell - we willingly sold him for an amount that was NOT £400k.

Every area? Every area except, you know, our academy and our playing squad - which is what matters.

f***ing hell you do talk complete shit.

Where on earth does it say you've had an offer accepted for Ross McCormack? Go on find it I'll wait here all day :)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The Zaha to West Ham rumour has been flatly denied by our chairman. There is absolutely no evidence for it, and a lot of evidence against it.
The McCormack "rumour" is absolutely true. A fee has been agreed and personal terms are being discussed.

The two are completely different.

You're still yet to reply to just how you paid for all those years above us, you know, the ones you bragged about.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I had a bid accepted for Messi when I was in the Championship. However, he didnt even want to talk to me. I guess it's lucky because I didn't actually have £100 million. Oh but that wouldn't worry Palace

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You're still yet to reply to just how you paid for all those years above us, you know, the ones you bragged about.

Utter superiority on and off the pitch. At least, that was for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. The next 10 years were down to financial mismanagement, for which we were seriously punished but thankfully recovered from.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Utter superiority on and off the pitch. At least, that was for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. The next 10 years were down to financial mismanagement, for which we were seriously punished but thankfully recovered from.

The PAST is yours, the future is OURS

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A win which played a vital role in you finishing.....

17th.

Go easy on them: imagine how low they'd have finished if we hadn't donated them four points out of sheer pity.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Someone posted it on the BBS. So it has to be true. Because he wants it to be.

Oh in that case, it's a fact that Heskey, Owen, Seedorf, Judge, Shorey, Trotter, Kacaniklic and Gary Gardner have all signed for Brighton and will be announced in a huge breaking news conference.

Deluded Palace fans eh :lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The PAST is yours, the future is OURS

Jon Williams, Wilfried Zaha, Kyle De Silva, Reise Allesani, Ghassimu Sow and about 10 other future stars in the Palace academy at the moment beg to differ.

Quite how you think the future is yours when you aren't capable of producing top class talent for yourself is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here