Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormack to Palace for £1M

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ooooh England u16 captain? How wonderful. We currently have the England u17 captain and he isn't even close to being our best youth product.

Funny that, jfc has captained the u17s as well.

You concentrate on one sentence and miss the point I made in spectacular fashion, a bit like :ffsparr: with a penalty :lol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Do they not have schools in Croydon?

You can't argue with someone whose opinion is the only one that counts, just focus on feeding the monkey nuts........................... :thumbsup:
Remember if he had a view that counted he would be claiming bragging rights on his own club forum

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I don't know whether he will sign for you or not, but to suggest we "can't sign a player like him" is madness. We have a player who has 30 caps for Spain ffs.

No you don't. He hasn't signed yet, in the same way that McCormack hasn't yet signed for us.

He has 30 caps for Spain - none of which in the last SEVEN YEARS. He used to be fantastic, but he's now incredibly injury prone and if I remember correctly, played in about 10 games last season and you only won one of them?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Funny that, jfc has captained the u17s as well.

You concentrate on one sentence and miss the point I made in spectacular fashion, a bit like :ffsparr: with a penalty :lol:

How many England u21 players do you have? Loads, I presume? Clyne has captained the u21's. Zaha made his first appearance a few months ago.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Your source is one person and a news paper, I bet he never said anything about it before it was reported in the news paper though did he :lolol:

McCormack will not go to you :lolol:
This transfer was being talked about by various ITK fans on Friday.

The same people that knew Murray was undergoing a medical last year when the Papers were stating there was no interest.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
How many England u21 players do you have? Loads, I presume? Clyne has captained the u21's. Zaha made his first appearance a few months ago.

You really want to have a willy waving contest on here?

Pay your bills, don't stiff charities or set your home town on fire and get some professional help for your obvious substance addiction and then try again mr fucknugget :lol:

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
The barometer of the standard of a potential Palace signing is fast becoming how quickly "administration" can be brought up on here.

Lovely. McCormack will do just fine.

Back to the mud slinging.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He did, actually. He didn't mention McCormack, but he said a few days ago that we had bid £1m for a striker and it was accepted.

I look forward to seeing you eat those words if he does sign. I suppose you don't believe because Brighton wouldn't be able to sign a player like him. Understandable, really.

Na, you're right...

Manchester Uniteds number 2 goal keeper for 4 years now at Brighton
A Uefa cup winner who turned down Real Madrid when they offered £31million for him
A striker who was wanted by many clubs in the Premier League but chose to sign for us.

Should be exciting to see what happens this summer for us :)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
No you don't. He hasn't signed yet, in the same way that McCormack hasn't yet signed for us.

He has 30 caps for Spain - none of which in the last SEVEN YEARS. He used to be fantastic, but he's now incredibly injury prone and if I remember correctly, played in about 10 games last season and you only won one of them?

Firstly, he has agreed a new deal and this will be announced in the next couple of days, so he will be here next season.

Secondly, you haven't answered my question. Do you think we couldn't sign a player for £1m? (Given we have signed 2 players since the move to the Amex for that amount or more).

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
williams has been injured once. How does that make him injury prone?
Zaha is not off. Where is your evidence for that?
Mccormack hasn't signed, you're right, but we've had a bid accepted
aluka hasn't signed, but we're in talks. Hopefully he will.

31 is quite old for an outfield player. You have the cheek to call williams injury prone and then praise vicente?!

having read, and chuckled, at your posts for a year now i've come to the conclusion that you actually believe the shit you write, you delusional f***ing idiot

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You really want to have a willy waving contest on here?

Pay your bills, don't stiff charities or set your home town on fire and get some professional help for your obvious substance addiction and then try again mr fucknugget :lol:

You make some excellent points but sadly he is by far the biggest cock on here today :lol:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
1. Announce losses of around £4m a year.
2. Spend £5m players that are good enough to keep Palace in the top ten of the Championship.
3. Spend around £20m 'updating' Selhurst Park.
4. Burst into tears and go into administration again.
5. Take the 10 point hit, stay in the same division and write off £25m debt.

6. Palace fans are happy. Local community and football in general are dismayed.

Although we mock them it's pretty clever stuff really...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here