Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormack to Palace for £1M

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Utter superiority on and off the pitch. At least, that was for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. The next 10 years were down to financial mismanagement, for which we were seriously punished but thankfully recovered from.

Complete rubbish. What about the years we were in the top league and you weren't? Deluded and blinkered as usual.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Zaha is in the Olympic Squad... fact.
Our ex-Keeper we sold for £300k to Newcastle is in the U17 squad...

Where are yours then?

Same Olympic squad CMS turned down?

"Ex" keeper. We have a guy who has played at the highest level in goal.

Where have I gone on about our youth set up? You have both said you have eng 17/eng u18 captain when you don't even have one eng u17/18 player in either current squad. Added to the fact that only Moses plays in the prem on a regular from the last 4 years. Not really a good youth set up tbh.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Unreal. All you plebs do is talk about history, yet when we mention it it's irrelevant :lolol: that seems fair? And for the record I'm very proud of my club, who wouldn't be?
Well you can't blame them, our past doesn't match up to theirs, Crystal Palace is a football club with an amazing history, an incredible future, and a dazzling present. Their team is a galaxy of superstars, their manager a handsome visionary, backed by a board that is literally made of money they are on the verge of redefining not just football but life as we know it.

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
If he has gone from Spain international to Brighton player, it was a career ending injury.

Kuzszkakackakck was on loan at Watford last season, now he plays for you. He is an average Championship keeper. Not impressed.

Well considering he is 30 years old and is still playing professional football, it's not really a career ending injury then is it :)

Kuszczak has Premier League, Champions league, F.A Cup, Charity Shield all sorts of winners medals, you're right must be an average championship keeper then you dopey twat :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
There is some real drivel on here about Palace.

They played some dire football last year, finished below us, and aren't getting good crowds.

BUT: McCormack would be a great signing, several on here are so jealous that Palace are having the audacity to bid for good players that they need to mock their financial position. Not sure why those people don't think it's cost us a small fortune turning the Amex into a great stadium and just assume we'll be turning a profit straight away.

Some people need to wake up and see that, although Palace have relatively poor crowds at the moment and a crap stadium, they are quietly going about their business in a sensible manner and have a pretty decent chance of a reasonable finish this year - maybe even above us! Let's hope it doesn't come to that though...

After 10 pages in a few hours at last a bit of sense ( who can honestly say you don't care about us ) :smile:Fwiw I don't reckon he will sign , other clubs will come in now and will offer more in salary . What it does show is that we know what was missing last season and we intend to do something about it . The rivalry is alive and well and write us off at your peril !:thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think it should be locked. More evidence of a need for an 'away end'.

It really isn't.

If someone starts a thread about a Palace player, there is no reason why Palace fans should not respond.

If we had had an away end there would not have been Fans United in 1997 (as it was started by a Plymouth fan), and there would be no Albion today.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It really isn't.

If someone starts a thread about a Palace player, there is no reason why Palace fans should not respond.

If we had had an away end there would not have been Fans United in 1997 (as it was started by a Plymouth fan), and there would be no Albion today.
2 completely different scenarios. The thread is crawling with Palace that have no intention of contributing anything, they only come on here to offensive and have a go which isn't really in the spirit of things. Also worth noting that 'away ends' are still active for anyone to post in but should be kept away from the main board. Pretty poor point about Fans Utd by the way, that was for a good/desperate cause which would be void of wanky arguments about who's got the best u-16 captain or something else as trivial.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
After 10 pages in a few hours at last a bit of sense ( who can honestly say you don't care about us ) :smile:Fwiw I don't reckon he will sign , other clubs will come in now and will offer more in salary . What it does show is that we know what was missing last season and we intend to do something about it . The rivalry is alive and well and write us off at your peril !:thumbsup:

yes. I really don't care about you and Im only replying as nearly all threads are about you scum and Vicente WILL sign and now if you don't mind I've got better things to be doing than typing to a vermin.

Last edited:

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
A little bit of Palace baiting is mildly amusing.

The thought is reciprocated.

I'm never entirely sure why it all degenerates into dogs abuse though. It's not really 'banter', is it?

Fancy Palace and Brighton being pretty close next year in terms of league position - upper mid-table. Spicy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Not a chance. If "the best idea in the world ever" tm was posted in the away end then it would be "promoted" to the main board by a mod or another poster. That argument is a crock of harleys performances frankly (i.e shit)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he has gone from Spain international to Brighton player, it was a career ending injury.
He's no longer good enough to play for Spain, but then Spain are the best national side in the world, so that's hardly damming. Your point is that anyone who plays for us, by definition, isn't any good. So if we signed Messi and Ronaldo, they'd be no good. Arguing with you is like arguing with a 6 year old.

How many games do you think he will play next season? 5? 10?
Assuming he signs for us, it would be very disappointing if he only plays 5 games. Hopefully he'll play a lot more. When he signed last year, all the Palace fans here said he'd be like Edgar Davids was for you. Turns out you were all wrong. Unlucky.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
yes. I really don't care about you and Im only replying as nearly all threads are about you scum and Vicente WILL sign and now if you don't mind I've got better things to be doing than typing to a vermin.

And relax , I wouldn't know where to begin with this post to be honest .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
It really isn't.

If this is the case then why doesnt Bozza have a poll for NSCer's to vote on weather they would prefer an Away Section ????? then when its proved the majority dont want one it will put the debate to bed. Unless .........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here