Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Missing teenager Jay Slater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Nice. Can see why the other thread was locked. A lot of assumptions there.
Well. My post was factual. He has been found guilty in a court of law of beating up someone so badly his skull was exposed. Forgive me if I don't rush to contribute to the gofundme page.

As a parent I can't think of anything worse than your kid going missing and I have a great deal of sympathy in that regard. Equally, I won't be voting them for parents of the year.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Well. My post was factual. He has been found guilty in a court of law of beating up someone so badly his skull was exposed. Forgive me if I don't rush to contribute to the gofundme page.

As a parent I can't think of anything worse than your kid going missing and I have a great deal of sympathy in that regard. Equally, I won't be voting them for parents of the year.

Crikey, I was unaware of that recent background.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/eight-thugs-who-split-boys-33066928

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the McCanns - at the time I didn't have children and wasn't sure if they did much wrong.

I now have a 5yo and 2yo. I wouldn't dream in a million years of leaving them on their own in an apartment while I went on the piss 100m away. Absolutely awful behaviour. The McCanns were horrible c**ts who neglected their own children.
I saw papa at a research meeting during the furore (he's a medic). I wasn't impressed with the body language.

It may seem harsh but I agree with you 110%.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Playa de las Americas had a reputation …. similar to Magaluf, Lloret, Benidorm at the time. Also some dangerous European crooks lived there involved in time share or drug trafficking.

The rest of the island has some areas.
My first wife (after we split up) had 2 kids with a bloke she met 'out there'. Turned out he was on the run for murder.

I agonized over the split, but.... oh look, an interesting cloud formation, over there.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I saw papa at a research meeting during the furore (he's a medic). I wasn't impressed with the body language.

It may seem harsh but I agree with you 110%.
Poor girl didn't deserve it least of all her parents who neglected her and their son. The amount of money spent on the case is not justified. If the parents were anything below middle class they'd have been charged.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
WRT to the McCann's. No idea what went on and won't speculate. What did strike me was I once read an account of the last day alive and how little time they spent with the kids (stuck them in kids club, tennis on their own plus the final act). Like the Taylors parents. Put it this way, I'm glad I had my mum and dad.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Much in the news regarding this case and why the online abuse/trolling is beyond me, for this must be agony for Jay's family and friends and my thoughts are with them.
No thank you.

Why on earth do you think it’s acceptable to start a new thread when the old one was locked. Like this now is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here