I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
1000082023.jpg

Not bad, eh?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Was he driving his Skoda? Normally it looks like he’s running through treacle
Not sure that’s the case… he also did Kyle Walker for pace prior to his injury, whilst playing for Poland.. he’s way quicker than he looks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not sure that’s the case… he also did Kyle Walker for pace prior to his injury, whilst playing for Poland.. he’s way quicker than he looks.
I’m amazed people can remember his game, to be able to criticise it, with his long term injury.
I do remember him playing for Poland against England in the World Cup in 2021 where he played very well. Potter hardly played him which was a shame.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I will be genuinely pissed off if we sell him. I think he will be a star next season and maybe even in the rest of the Euros. Very under rated player imo
Given we have a new manager, who plays a more pragmatic style than RDZ I'd expect there to be a place for a player with Jakub's height and pace. He just needs to work on his shooting.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I’m amazed people can remember his game, to be able to criticise it, with his long term injury.
I do remember him playing for Poland against England in the World Cup in 2021 where he played very well. Potter hardly played him which was a shame.
Apart from :

There wasn’t a World Cup in 2021

And

Moder was a regular under Potter before his injury

You are bang on the money !

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Potter played Moder loads the season he got injured. He was available for 30 PL matches that season, played in 28 (started 19 and came off the bench for 9, 2 games he was an unused sub).

By mins played he was the 11th most used player that season which is a decent amount of playing time considering he missed about 20% of the season through injury.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Potter played Moder loads the season he got injured. He was available for 30 PL matches that season, played in 28 (started 19 and came off the bench for 9, 2 games he was an unused sub).

By mins played he was the 11th most used player that season which is a decent amount of playing time considering he missed about 20% of the season through injury.
Exactly. Does my head in on here where people post things from their highly suspect memories as fact. Takes 2 mins to double check and saves you looking a fool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here