Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mohammed 'Al' Fayed

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Of course you did. You just can't formulate a worthy response. Trump's maxim of "Never Surrender" is clearly one that you don't subscribe to. Well it's a start I suppose. There's hope for you yet.
I'll put it as simple as possible. If I am a hypocrite it would require me to believe trump was guilty and yet defend him no matter what. But every point I have made has said I believe Trump is innocent with reasons why. End of debate.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There is no evidence that all Trump's accusers are of the same left leaning political persuasion. They may be united in that they all now express anti Trump sentiments, but that has nothing to do with his politics, but rather to do with how they feel about him as a person because of what he did to them. Even if they were all staunch Republicans do you honestly believe they would still vote for him?

Jill Harth made her accusations against Trump in 1997, long before he entered politics, so that had nothing to do with political persuasion.

Alva Johnson, another of his many accusers, actually worked on Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, so she was presumably on the political right, not the "corrupt left" you mention.

I have no idea about the political allegiances of the other 24 or so women who have made allegations against him, and I doubt that you do either but feel free to enlighten me if you do.

So why are you trying to conflate political allegiance to the perpetration or accusation of sexual offences? It's ridiculous. Those on the political left have just as much potential to commit sexual offences as those on the right. Whatever my political allegiance I would be equally condemnatory of both. Sadly you are unable to make that separation or distinction, or at least not where Trump is concerned.

And to answer your question:... "So because I make a post critical of those who remain silent about abuse I am aiding the abusers?"... Don't be ridiculous. It's you who are twisting words 180 degrees as you put it, not me, as that's not remotely what I suggested. I was merely exposing your hypocrisy and double standards in your post. But you know that and it's your inability to offer a valid counter response that sees you having to resort to wilfully misinterpreting my words.

I evidently stated quite clearly that it was your unstilting defence against the many allegations of Trump's sexual offences and your denigration of his victims on a public forum which serves to empower Trump and inflict further harm on his victims.

Because while your solitary voice might be relatively insignificant you are in fact part of a unified larger mob like chorus all expressing similar repellent views, which is how people like you manage to inflict your damage on the victims and empower the abusers. You should be ashamed of yourself because it's precisely because of people like you why many victims don't feel empowered to come forward. You are part of the mob that keeps them cowering. That is why you are an enabler and empowerer of the abuse and the abuser.

And as for you humiliating me on another thread, I wasn't aware that you did. You'll have to try harder if that was your intention, because in any of our previous exchanges, which are thankfully very few, the only person that you managed to humiliate is yourself, but then you do seem particularly adept at self-humiliation.
As always, when people post lengthy replies to ****s I have on ignore.....I salute your indefatigability.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I'll put it as simple as possible. If I am a hypocrite it would require me to believe trump was guilty and yet defend him no matter what. But every point I have made has said I believe Trump is innocent with reasons why. End of debate.
But your reasons for believing in Trump's innocence have no validity and are also disingenuous as they are based on your warped and baseless association of all his many accusers to a "corrupt left/establishment".

And as I pointed out there are those amongst his many accusers who you could not, with any credibility, align to a "corrupt left / establishment". I even invited you to demonstrate who, amongst his many accusers, can be aligned to a "corrupt left /establishment" to give your argument any semblance of credibility. You have no evidence to make any such claim which is why you did not respond to my invitation to prove your allegation and simply ducked out of the "debate".

Your so called "belief" in Trump's innocence is not based on anything real, genuine or tangible. You do not have a genuine "belief" in Trump's innocence. What you have is a refusal or reluctance to acknowledge his guilt, or the possibility of his guilt, because it is inconvenient to you and your allegiances to do so.

It is that same "inconvenience" which sees enablers behave in the way they do. Enablers are not only looking after the interests of the abuser, they are looking after their own interests. In your various postings you have repeatedly demonstrated the classic character traits of an enabler. The same character traits as those who enabled Al-Fayed and others.

THAT is why your post condemning enablers was hypocritical.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
But your reasons for believing in Trump's innocence have no validity and are also disingenuous as they are based on your warped and baseless association of all his many accusers to a "corrupt left/establishment".

And as I pointed out there are those amongst his many accusers who you could not, with any credibility, align to a "corrupt left / establishment". I even invited you to demonstrate who, amongst his many accusers, can be aligned to a "corrupt left /establishment" to give your argument any semblance of credibility. You have no evidence to make any such claim which is why you did not respond to my invitation to prove your allegation and simply ducked out of the "debate".

Your so called "belief" in Trump's innocence is not based on anything real, genuine or tangible. You do not have a genuine "belief" in Trump's innocence. What you have is a refusal or reluctance to acknowledge his guilt, or the possibility of his guilt, because it is inconvenient to you and your allegiances to do so.

It is that same "inconvenience" which sees enablers behave in the way they do. Enablers are not only looking after the interests of the abuser, they are looking after their own interests. In your various postings you have repeatedly demonstrated the classic character traits of an enabler. The same character traits as those who enabled Al-Fayed and others.

THAT is why your post condemning enablers was hypocritical.

OK so I'm not a hypocrit but an enabler of some guy accused on a different continent, now thats some reaching.

"But your reasons for believing in Trump's innocence have no validity and are also disingenuous "

Examples? Nope I doubt it. Reasons like no evidence, Democrat judge and juries, Cameras kept out of court. Legal Professionals calling it a perversion of the legal system, no criminal case, subject to an appeal etc.

Finally "Your so called "belief" in Trump's innocence" What does that even mean? You are either arguing in bad faith or you are a straight up liar, move along.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
As always, when people post lengthy replies to ****s I have on ignore.....I salute your indefatigability.
I generally try and avoid getting into conflicts on here, but sometimes a post might fill me with such revulsion that the urge to do so is impossible to resist.

Ironically in this case the conflict was with someone whose post I wholeheartedly agreed with. The problem wasn't the content of the post, but who had made it....

Edit: oh god, I've just noticed he's off again

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It has been covered by the mass media.

I suspect what has happened is that Harrods have finally started to react.

The timeline is here ->

What is appalling is the number of complaints that were made to the police which received "no action". Police inactivity has got a strong whiff of the "Savilles" about it. A rich powerful man able to play (pay?) the police to avoid serious charges?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
What is appalling is the number of complaints that were made to the police which received "no action". Police inactivity has got a strong whiff of the "Savilles" about it. A rich powerful man able to play (pay?) the police to avoid serious charges?
He was a Freemason too. No doubt had relationships with senior Police Officers, not that the Met doesn't suffer a huge amount of corruption anyway.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Not merely the inaction of the police but their destruction of evidence when they returned the 15 year old complainant's phone to her which was no longer in working order, and which had contained all the evidence of the call logs of all Al Fayed's calls to her when she had handed it to the police.

The destruction of that evidence will have also compromised any private action she might have wished to initiate or has initiated.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He was a Freemason too. No doubt had relationships with senior Police Officers, not that the Met doesn't suffer a huge amount of corruption anyway.
Just on Freemasonry…

I’ve known a couple who are the soundest blokes you’ll ever meet. Generally speaking, they do good. It’s basically like being a Rotarian. It’s generally a social club, with fund raising for charity and a chance for an evening out, a few whiskeys and a bit of a prayer (optional - their only requirement is belief in an almighty God - they don’t care which).

That said, I imagine shenanigans did and do occur, particularly during the period of that prick’s offending. But it’s not some big nonce club with sacrificing live goats over an altar.

Generally it’s beardy old middle class CAMRA blokes talking about the football and raffling off stuff for charity

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just on Freemasonry…

I’ve known a couple who are the soundest blokes you’ll ever meet. Generally speaking, they do good. It’s basically like being a Rotarian. It’s generally a social club, with fund raising for charity and a chance for an evening out, a few whiskeys and a bit of a prayer (optional - their only requirement is belief in an almighty God - they don’t care which).

That said, I imagine shenanigans did and do occur, particularly during the period of that prick’s offending. But it’s not some big nonce club with sacrificing live goats over an altar.

Generally it’s beardy old middle class CAMRA blokes talking about the football and raffling off stuff for charity
That’s all very nice and sanitary but brother takes an oath to protect brother. It’s comparable to Gentleman’s Clubs, or Old Etonians.
But it’s all ok because they give to charity.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That’s all very nice and sanitary but brother takes an oath to protect brother. It’s comparable to Gentleman’s Clubs, or Old Etonians.
But it’s all ok because they give to charity.
Without evidence though it is just speculation and innuendo. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, mind you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just on Freemasonry…

Apart from the Illuminati, obviously.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Without evidence though it is just speculation and innuendo. I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, mind you.
I have read a couple of books by former freemasons & my cousin was once a Lodge master, although he never gave it up, nor spoke about it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just on Freemasonry…

Got a few acquaintances and a (former) neighbour who are in it - the couple of local lodges (I'm aware of at least) seem little more than drinking/dining social clubs with a bit of added ceremonial BS. I've been invited to go along - the people inviting me were enough for me to make a quick decision not to :ROFLMAO:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here