Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Monday’s game

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Pub for me and a few others

I'd say its 60/40 in terms of being the same for me, especially after a day WFH. Come 4.30 tomorrow, it'll be 80/20. Chuck in a hunters chicken, and I'm sold.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
11pm and a late evening without NSC or any any other media. Quite looking forward to switching everything off and the old fashioned anticipation.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Doubt I'll make it home for kick off but it will definitely be a moody stream for me.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Because of this, I’m out.

I was only going to do PPV if I could watch it on my big screen with the sound up etc. I won’t bother now as it means a laptop or tablet experience.

There is no Sky box office app available for my PS4 which I use for all paid TV. I’m not going to fork out for a Now box or dongle too!

It’ll be a ‘phone-off’ late night for me now.

Why don't you just connect the laptop to the tv with HDMI cable?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone know If it’s still £15 for pubs to buy? And not some extortionate extra rate?

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Anyone know If it’s still £15 for pubs to buy? And not some extortionate extra rate?

My local is part of a group which has a special deal for all the Box Office games.
And the Reverend James is in excellent condition!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Annoyingly, I shall be at work so can’t even agonise over whether to pay or not. Hopefully this is a good omen, as we normally reserve our best matches for when I’m stuck elsewhere (see: Newcastle).

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I managed to arrange to do something else because it never occurred to me for an instant that such an unattractive fixture would ever be moved for TV.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I think the chain pubs (Greene King etc) get these PPV games in with their existing commercial contract. I've been assured the BHA game is on in the Cricks in Southwick tomorrow, with is probablt where I'm headed.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I managed to arrange to do something else because it never occurred to me for an instant that such an unattractive fixture would ever be moved for TV.
And be moved to possibly the worst kick off time imaginable

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Still a bit undecided on whether to stay home with a moody stream, or pop down the pub for it and spend my £15 on beer.

Choices, choices.
Pub for me, rather hand my £15 to a struggling bar owner than Sky, especially as the owners a Brighton supporter and ST holder

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
My local is part of a group which has a special deal for all the Box Office games.
And the Reverend James is in excellent condition!!

Strange times, I can't drink Rev. James in Wales or watch BHA as all our pubs are shut ???

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I think the chain pubs (Greene King etc) get these PPV games in with their existing commercial contract. I've been assured the BHA game is on in the Cricks in Southwick tomorrow, with is probablt where I'm headed.
The game is definitely on there but good luck getting a seat. I'm pretty sure it is fully booked. You might want to give them a ring this morning.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Because of this, I’m out.

I was only going to do PPV if I could watch it on my big screen with the sound up etc. I won’t bother now as it means a laptop or tablet experience.

There is no Sky box office app available for my PS4 which I use for all paid TV. I’m not going to fork out for a Now box or dongle too!

It’ll be a ‘phone-off’ late night for me now.

Same here - there's no way I'm going to pay £15 to watch on a laptop

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here