Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More players on the way

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Indeed. If we did gain a Premiership place with the current squad, a mass cull and purchase exercise would be essential unless the board are willing to entertain an immediate return to the Championship!

It worked for West Brom, several seasons in a row.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Sky Sports news mentioned on the 12.00 show that we are one of three clubs being linked with Fernandez from Malaga. The other's being Southampton and Norwich. Sounds doubtful but this was definitely mentioned by the guy who reports all the transfer speculation on the channel.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
GP said on sunday we don't have the power like cardiff / leicester so expect any other signing to be 6ft + in my opinion

Sky Sports news mentioned on the 12.00 show that we are one of three clubs being linked with Fernandez from Malaga. The other's being Southampton and Norwich. Sounds doubtful but this was definitely mentioned by the guy who reports all the transfer speculation on the channel.

the juxtaposition of these two posts made me chuckle.......... Vaz Te at 6'+ and Fernandez at 5'5" :lolol:

IMO either or both would be fantastic signings although I still think that we need something more in terms of a commanding presence and pace in the centre of defence

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would be a great signing as tore it apart with West Ham in this division last season, but surely too similar to Ulloa.

Don't think he's similar at all. Ulloa sounds more like a Heskey/Murray type strong hold up player, Vaz Te is athletic and quick, with skill.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

That would be DISGUSTING if we got him. Far too good for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here