Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Morten Rasmussen

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Would be a great signing in my opinion - was a bit surprised Celtic seemed keen to let him go, but given the way this season has panned out I can't see him having a future there. Could imagine he'd play in the Championship, and would also think £1 mil sounds about right. Personally I think it would be a great signing.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Decent scoring record if true... 120 goals in 275 appearances throughout his career including international level (82 in 210 just club record). Over 6ft & only 26.

Quite clearly a massive step up in his career after being with that small timbo side from the east end of Glasgow

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Quite clearly a massive step up in his career after being with that small timbo side from the east end of Glasgow

Where he has made 8 appearances last season, getting sent out on loan twice - hardly a first team player.

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
:rave:
just you tubed Morten Rasmussen, looks quality, the 'Duncan' one,
not to mistaken for the ping pong or the squat thruster chaps by the same name!

you need to use words such as be to help us understand you.. youtube is one word and I agree he looks quality.. welcome to NCS Sompting_Seagull

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
RA RA Rasmussen
Brightons greatest goal machine
There was a cat who really could scooooore

I want him to sign just so we can sing that.

I hope you've signed up for the NSK

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Would be a great signing in my opinion - was a bit surprised Celtic seemed keen to let him go, but given the way this season has panned out I can't see him having a future there. Could imagine he'd play in the Championship, and would also think £1 mil sounds about right. Personally I think it would be a great signing.

This !

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Where he has made 8 appearances last season, getting sent out on loan twice - hardly a first team player.

There's a lot of politics at big clubs though and being sent on loan is not the same as, for example, Holroyd being farmed out everywhere. He proved the season before that he is a bit of a natural goalscorer and I think he'd be a cracking signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here