Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims against Crusades

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
so we're not allowed to stand up for ourselves in our own country , you're right let's let the muslims extremists have it all their own way, FFS what planet you on !!!the more they get away with the more they will demand, it's been going on for a while now , are you happy with that ?

I don't need a bunch of racist idiots to stand up for me thanks.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Muppets on both sides. Burning poppies is f***ing evil but so is the blatant provocation of Islamic culture by British extremist groups.

Personally I wish all these protest groups would do one at this time of year instead of using remembrance day as a means to promote politics of any kind.

You could actually put a full stop after "do one" and not bother about the rest of the sentence and that would make more sense !

---
I am here: Google Maps
Come on you super seagulls

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
seems you do understand it, so the earlier definition of free society "...a society where people shall have the right to exercise unlimited freedom in their own lives..." is incorrect isnt it? thats what i was getting at.

No it is not.

"...a society where people shall have the right to exercise unlimited freedom in their own lives, freedom to live in whatever manner they choose, freedom to pursue their own goals, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal rights of others to do the same."

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I was in England last month, my family are in England, I have English tv, and I have the internet, so again, without avoiding an answer, what are muslims 'getting away with'?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think you have misread my post. Please don't accuse me of being racist again. it's a serious accusation that you cannot back up. Thanks

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
As a lifelong Labour supporter and voter, I totally agree with you. Pure criminal actions. The Dodgy Dossier has been rightfully and comprehensively discredited, but stationing a tank in full display at Heathrow Airport was almost glossed over at the time and was an utterly disgraceful act and abuse of power. As was the concerted smear campaign against prominent oppenents of the illegal and immoral invasion of Iraq. Blair is a war criminal, pure and simple.

No he isn't a war criminal. Would you have rather Saddam Hussein stayed in charge of Iraq? Imagine how different the middle east would look now. It would be much more dangerous.

Last edited:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No he isn't a war criminal. Would you have rather Saddam Hussein stayed in charge of Iraq? Imagine how different the middle east would look now. It would be much more dangerous.

Would it? The current climate suggests that he probably would have faced Arab-spring protests, and he could have been removed and replaced by his own people with us (the West) being the "good guys" and not the invaders.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Come on Das Reich. You seem unable to to provide a credible answer, what aré muslims 'getting away with'? You seem to be avoiding while waiting for some back-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here