Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Another concept kit!
71e65d5014e8c47540f194aa1f8077e8.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So now we know - holding out to see AL in the kit.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It's like the team selection threads .....you click on it and think 'if only'

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
We'll wearing it in tomorrow's game according to our official twitter

Revealing it. Not wearing it for the game.

I'm guessing they will be wearing it......why else ( or how else ) will they do a reveal at Turf Moor before Kick Off?

What are they going to do run out wearing the kit then do a quick change just before kick off?

Apologies - that was REALLY badly worded. All I meant was that the tweet didn’t necessarily mean they’d wear it for the game. There’s a good chance they DID mean that, tbf.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Apologies - that was REALLY badly worded. All I meant was that the tweet didn’t necessarily mean they’d wear it for the game. There’s a good chance they DID mean that, tbf.

No worries! Just not quite sure how they will reveal it at an away game unless we're wearing it.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
No worries! Just not quite sure how they will reveal it at an away game unless we're wearing it.

Maybe Ben White will walk out to the centre circle in a Leeds kit and rip it off to reveal our new home kit and then sign a new contract there and then. Perhaps.

Either that or Ashley Barnes announces his return by coming out of the tunnel in the new kit with number 9 on his back.

One of the two at least.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Revealing it. Not wearing it for the game.

Well. Kick-off would be a bloody weird time to reveal it if they weren't wearing it. What are they going to do: line up in it, take a knee, then rip off the tops to show the old one underneath just in time for the referee's whistle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here