Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Another vote for the pinstripes. A change from the stripes for a couple of seasons would make people appreciate them more on their return. As said above, the Phoenix Brewery kit was fantastic.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Be happy with a pinstripe kit, my first Brighton kit was the Phoenix Brewery kit 83/84.

Would love something like that. About time we had something obviously different, as each year feels much of the same recently.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Maybe we'll be revealing it at kick off via a Plane with a banner overhead?

You can't rent a plane with a banner anywhere near the area on a matchday anymore. They can't be trusted

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Club tweeted with a pinstripe 1983 kit on the wall and ‘83 video. Would bloody love pinstripes!

Also the back of the paper Bobby is ready is pinstripes!

This shot is the biggest clue. No reason for it to be there other than to show pin stripes.

stripes.png

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not a fan of the all blue kit. Looks a bit too much like pompey for my liking.

That said, our kits have been pretty mediocre for a few years now so maybe a change will be good. Doesn't really matter though, it'll change again in 12 months.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Also the kit we wore when relegated from the top division in our only previous spell.

I thought that was the British Caladonian all blue kit ?

Am pretty sure the pin striped kit was worn at the cup final for the first time and then used for our first season back in Div 2 ???

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Blue with white pinstripes on the front and back might work. With (Ben) WHITE on the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I thought that was the British Caladonian all blue kit ?

Am pretty sure the pin striped kit was worn at the cup final for the first time and then used for our first season back in Div 2 ???

That true, my bad. 83/84 was first season we wore it in a league match

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Absolutely incredible kit

Agreed, I absolutely love that. Can't help thinking it's probably nicer than what we will end up with, but I am quite excited by the prospect of something even close to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here