Coldean
The back of the programme which Bobby is reading too :wink:

Screenshot_20200726-132706_Twitter.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Agreed, I absolutely love that. Can't help thinking it's probably nicer than what we will end up with, but I am quite excited by the prospect of something even close to that.

I have a sneaky suspicion @hanskarayfanclub has called it with an all white affair mans the pin stripes will be blue??

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I have a sneaky suspicion @hanskarayfanclub has called it with an all white affair mans the pin stripes will be blue??

As I posted earlier, look at the design on the wall @ 3 seconds and the back page of the paper @ 12 seconds. Surely those are nods to the design, i.e. blue with white pinstripes?

[tweet]1287345670534250496[/tweet]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Just checked and 70/71 season we played in all white..... 50 years ago!

My money is on blue with white pinstripes, although I must admit, this would also be pretty sexy.

D0fP4_HWoAALGIM.jpg

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
My money is on blue with white pinstripes, although I must admit, this would also be pretty sexy.

D0fP4_HWoAALGIM.jpg

If it is blue with white pinstripes as seems likely, then white with blue pinstripes would be a pretty good choice for the away kit :thumbsup:
Perhaps they could even make it reversible, someone did that before, was it Man Utd?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

D0fP4_HWoAALGIM.jpg

Hopefully with white shorts and socks. Will be great to emulate our lord and masters, The champions of Europe.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’d be quite happy to see some pinstripes for a change. I’ve bought the yellow and black away strips in recent years, as they don’t suffer from my being too miserly to have a name and number printed on the back. The city great panel on the back of the home strip looks daft if left vacant, which has stopped me from buying. This might give me a chance to get a home strip for once.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
If it is blue with white pinstripes as seems likely, then white with blue pinstripes would be a pretty good choice for the away kit :thumbsup:

They can take my money now if that's the case.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just checked and 70/71 season we played in all white..... 50 years ago!

Can't help feeling if you were going to launch an all-white kit, Burnley perhaps wouldn't be the best place to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here