Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New 20-21 Brighton Kits Release Prediction

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yep, first impression, it's a bit shit. Looks like a poor portsmouth kit to me.

But I wasn't going to buy one anyway and it's only a season.

It seems to have divided opinion quite strongly. A real marmite kit. Is that good? Dunno!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Horrible. Absolutely horrible. Where’s my club gone? Didn’t we used to play in blue and white stripes? We deserve to get relegated I’m that abomination.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Horrible - play up Pompey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. They'll be the British Caledonian/phoenix brewery fan boys who'll love the Pompey look, but as a traditionalist, it's got to be proper blue white stripes for home kit. By all means go wild with any away kit you fancy, another pink Nobo look if you feel like it, but BHAfc are blue/white solid stripes. This is not a Brighton kit, it's Brighton players wearing a Leicester city kit with a seagull badge on it

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Totally agree. They'll be the British Caledonian/phoenix brewery fan boys who'll love the Pompey look, but as a traditionalist, it's got to be proper blue white stripes for home kit. By all means go wild with any away kit you fancy, another pink Nobo look if you feel like it, but BHAfc are blue/white solid stripes. This is not a Brighton kit, it's Brighton players wearing a Leicester city kit with a seagull badge on it

Our first ever kit was blue ...

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Indeed, peterward. You ask anybody what colours Brighton play in, they're going to say, "Blue and white stripes." They're not going to say, "Blue'" unless they're guessing. Or answering the question next season.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The more i see it the more i like it. Very smart & obviously a nod to the 1983 kit.

Sure, its not like our usual stripes but for a season thats fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here