Feb 16, 2011
We'll get used to it.

We always do.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Collars a bit crap but in general I’m giving it a thumbs up. Nice to have a change from the stripes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The collar looks tremendously bad.

tremendous collar.PNG

I shall be ording mine soon as. I hope to God the top button undoes.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Awful. Awful awful awful. Every time we abandon blue and white stripes, the shirt comes out looking like something designed by somebody who has absolutely no affinity with the club. As has been said, it could be Pompey, Millwall, Ipswich or any one of a number of other clubs. Doesn't look like a Brighton kit. And what's with the collar? All done up tight, as if they've been sewn on from spare evening wear, or the players are having to do the waiting work in the bar after the game.

Not a fan. Don't know if that's obvious.

This x1000

What were they thinking?

This kit could belong to any of Everton, Leicester, Millwall, Birmingham..

Honestly it looks like a generic placeholder kit you get in some video games.

Dreadfully disappointing. I really liked our current(old) style.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Brave man, doing a google search for images of choir boys. Expect a knock on the door from OB before Antiques Roadshow has finished.

How very dare you.

My search term was 'tremendously bad collars'.

:rolleyes:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've always been a massive fan of the stripes, but you know what ? This freshens things up a bit. Southampton have done similar over the years - you don't have to be TIED to the stripes, a change every once in a while is healthy. I've not bought a replica shirt since the first year at the Amex, as I tend to stick with the retro. But THIS one has me stroking my chins.

I don't buy football tops full stop especially the shit we are served up. Can't stand stripes. This new design i really like. I might join you in buying one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't buy football tops full stop especially the shit we are served up. Can't stand stripes. This new design i really like. I might join you in buying one.

You're quite relaxed about a glaring contradiction, aren't you? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I need the lettering on the away kit not to be white - as I have to get this season's shirt ( white back ) done, and the covid shutting of the club shop kyboshed me doing it when I intended.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Well turns out it wasn't a while off and I want somebody somewhere to send me lots of money.

Nike’s designs have got better. They’re offering more to clubs like ours. So.. my guess.

They’ll either go for a really traditional set of stripes with red numbers. Or they’ll add that turquoise they’ve used on the website as a new third colour and make it really JAZZY.

I WANT all blue. But think that’s a while off. These are my concepts if anyone is interested.

[tweet]1262445166792753153[/tweet]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Well I went into full-on f*ck it mode tonight. I won about £75 today on the Seagulls Prediction League by finishing 2nd, so what better to spunk it on. Its ordered.

Its done.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ok, I'm sold.

The more I look at it the more I like it.

I think it has something really classy about it. Beautiful shade of blue too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here