Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New 2013/14 Kits thread

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
?

Ours say "Founded 1905".

But it is made by Avec - the same company that is making the Donny kits. The difference is, Palace do not have the 'Avec' brand on the kits they have (the much nicer, if I'm honest) 'founded 1905' instead.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
But it is made by Avec - the same company that is making the Donny kits. The difference is, Palace do not have the 'Avec' brand on the kits they have (the much nicer, if I'm honest) 'founded 1905' instead.

Never knew that :blush:

Our new kit is going to have a new badge. 7th May is the big day :facepalm:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Notice how they've gone for the same 'lorry has run over the shirt' look with the lines being very close together... Not very nice IMO.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Does anyone know whether our new kit is for next season only? (I think I remember someone saying that the Errea deal is up at the end of next season)...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

asasasasas.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Does anyone know whether our new kit is for next season only? (I think I remember someone saying that the Errea deal is up at the end of next season)...

Should be unless we decide to renew the deal with Errea, which i would personally like as they make some good kits, instead of the identa-crap ones that comes from Nike.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Should be unless we decide to renew the deal with Errea, which i would personally like as they make some good kits, instead of the identa-crap ones that comes from Nike.

It's gonna be between Errea and Nike from 2014/15. Whilst I agree that Errea gives us a more unique shirt and theybcan customise their range to Albion's whims, it will be a case of who stumps up most money, which is all they are bothered about. Unfortunately, my money's on it being Nike, despite the lack of originality such a deal would bring. Errea have produced some good kits of decent quality over the years. I for one would be sad to see them dropped - it would be another victim of what appears to be a complete purge of our past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here