• Other

Votes: 29 9.0%

• Total voters

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
No. no ,no!

We have to get away from this "jobs for the boys mentality". Where is the experience in that back-room?

If we get Coppell (which I hope we do) I want him to appoint some experienced men to help him.

Everyone keeps spouting what a great manager Forster would be but where is the evidence? and now is not the time to gamble.

There may well be a place for those 2 in the set-up somewhere but please not as Coppell's assistant (if it's him) or as 1st team coach

We've just had months of everyone on this board moaning that our coaches are not experienced enough and you want to appoint rookies?

Totally agree. It's got to be an experienced manager with an experieced coaching team....NOT Forster and Oatway ( what experience do they have !! )

Mr M

Nov 1, 2009
Steve Coppell please! Didn't stay long last time but nearly kept us up after the utter mess Martin Hinshelwood made of things. The stadium won't be an issue for him to leave over this time either!

Dennis Wise? Please god no.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Am I missing something? Why on earth would anyone want Gareth Southgate? He's hardly Mr Successful is he.
On the subject of Coppell's loyalty my memory may be wrong but I thought he told Dick Knight that he would have stayed if DK asked him to but DK took the compensation instead. Perhaps someone can correct me if wrong.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
According to Don Quixote on the albion moan in , Steve Coppell is going to be meeting with Tony Bloom this week.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here