Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No wonder this country is skint...................

D

Deleted member 22389

I know mate , I cant understand why so many people slate haywards heath, love the place , I wonder if the Luton or millwall fans forums are as overwhelmingly in love with the wonderful multicultural melting pots that they live in as people down here, somehow I dont think those that live on the "frontline" as it were share such tolerant views as those that only see it from a distance.

When I arrived in Luton with my bag of sea shells, my eyes where immdiately opened to different cultures. You simply don't get it on the same scale down here. It's an education.
Gauranteed, when you walk up the road now you will not hear a word of English being spoken. Eventually you get to point of saying "What country I am living in here" lol

I would say the road is now mostly made up with people from Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa which runs true to all statistics we read about.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
When I arrived in Luton with my bag of sea shells, my eyes where immdiately opened to different cultures. You simply don't get it on the same scale down here. It's an education.
Gauranteed, when you walk up the road now you will not hear a word of English being spoken. Eventually you get to point of saying "What country I am living in here" lol

I would say the road is now mostly made up with people from Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa which runs true to all statistics we read about.
But thats what makes it so VIBRANT surely ?? :lolol:

- - - Updated - - -

But thats what makes it so VIBRANT surely ?? :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
Might be a big IF for you marra, seeing as you haven't got a scooby who I am but to me it's what I do. You know cock all about me except I was in a film 2 years ago that you forget the name of. We all happen to know that you are a bigoted, failed soldier with a failed marriage a poor grasp on economics who sits around all day losing other people's money and skimming off the profits while coming on here, getting everything wrong and obsessing over someone you have never met. That is all I have to say on the matter.
HAVE YOU EVER CLAIMED BENEFIT?
regards
Das reich

Jan 30, 2008
Well I have met a lot of Eastern Europeans through work and its 50/50 between genuine workers and scumbags.

Just wait until september when Romania and Bulgaria get accession to free movement and see how many gypsies and benefit migrants we get - I'm sorry but its not being racist or reading the Daily Mail as some say its being a realist.

The Romanian government cant fuckin wait to get rid of their shit
the sooner we get out of Europe the better mate
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Bushy your not the only one who says it. Quite a few Londoners have moved down to Peacehaven. They all say the same things, too busy and too many immigrants are the reasons they cleared off. I'm also glad I don't live in Luton full time either. Sussex is paradise.
you're right mate, spoke to a chap who 's moved to where i live and says the same thing but admits his son quite likes it in london .
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Why do you want to know that?
well put it this way , i've claimed unemployment benefit in the past and i've paid a full N.I.S in my working life , now my question is how comes any old tom dick and harry can come into this country and claim benefits without benefiting the country,oh and by the way I DON'T AGREE WITH THE SCROUNGERS THAT HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR A HOBBY,anyway back to the original question........... HAVE YOU CLAIMED BENEFIT :rolleyes:
regards
Das reich

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
well put it this way , i've claimed unemployment benefit in the past and i've paid a full N.I.S in my working life , now my question is how comes any old tom dick and harry can come into this country and claim benefits without benefiting the country,oh and by the way I DON'T AGREE WITH THE SCROUNGERS THAT HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR A HOBBY,anyway back to the original question........... HAVE YOU CLAIMED BENEFIT :rolleyes:
regards
Das reich

I agree actually, I have issues with people entering the UK with the soul intention of the State providing for them but it gets tricky when they are genuinely seeking refuge from a regime in their own country. I think we have an obligation to assist those in peril. As stated before, uncollected tax is worth 120 billion compared to 1.2 billion benefit fraud so I think there are other people to blame for the state of our economy. As for claiming benefit myself I claimed for 2 months when I was made redundant a few years back, other than that I've always been able to pay my own way through working. I've not always been flush at times but have been able to cover my costs and pay tax.

Jan 30, 2008
I agree actually, I have issues with people entering the UK with the soul intention of the State providing for them but it gets tricky when they are genuinely seeking refuge from a regime in their own country. I think we have an obligation to assist those in peril. As stated before, uncollected tax is worth 120 billion compared to 1.2 billion benefit fraud so I think there are other people to blame for the state of our economy. As for claiming benefit myself I claimed for 2 months when I was made redundant a few years back, other than that I've always been able to pay my own way through working. I've not always been flush at times but have been able to cover my costs and pay tax.
fair do's although i get a bit tired of this "we've got to protect those in peril" argument, sure some people have but i don't see it as an obligation that the country has to help them
regards
DR

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
fair do's although i get a bit tired of this "we've got to protect those in peril" argument, sure some people have but i don't see it as an obligation that the country has to help them
regards
DR

I think when there are people from the UK that can't afford to clothe or feed themselves they should be priority but it's all such a shambles I wouldn't know enough about it to comment in depth.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've never , ever bought that argument or understood why people try to peddle it,sure , we had a colonial past, they couldn't wait to get rid of us and british rule, and in the main , once we went, the places generally went to ratshit, now they all want to come here and be under british rule again, tough shit i'd say, but not the powers that be, after all its only the people who benefitted least of all from our "colonial past " that will suffer.

Did you know the Taj Mahal used to have alot of gold on it? Likely not as WE stole it all and forgot to tell anyone.

We went and took what we could we forced natives to live under and serve us many considered little more than pests. When it became more hassle than it was worth we left carrying as much as we could.

India for example is really starting to stand on it own to feet and becoming a world power, that is of course after they get over the mess we left. One of the few good things we did was build the railway, but even now they have improved upon that and infact came to the UK to teach us how to improve ours.

Try going out to the world and forming your OWN opinions, don't just lap up those the papers give you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
regards
DR

Why are you typing 'regards DR or Das Reich' after every sentence?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Did you know the Taj Mahal used to have alot of gold on it? Likely not as WE stole it all and forgot to tell anyone.

We went and took what we could we forced natives to live under and serve us many considered little more than pests. When it became more hassle than it was worth we left carrying as much as we could.

India for example is really starting to stand on it own to feet and becoming a world power, that is of course after they get over the mess we left. One of the few good things we did was build the railway, but even now they have improved upon that and infact came to the UK to teach us how to improve ours.

Try going out to the world and forming your OWN opinions, don't just lap up those the papers give you.
You really, really , really need to come up with something a lot better than this steaming pile of turd of a post, we left a civil service, a judicial system , we made a start on stamping out the caste sytem , we abolished suttee , we didnt just up and leave when it became "too much hassle for us", in fact do you know anything about 1947, the campaiogn of civil disobedience and partition? It certainly doesnt sound like it, I think it's you who needs to do some research and stop regurgitating the tired chip on the shoulder dogma that you've posted here, even if it were all true which it isnt, I still couldn't give a toss, the only people that suffer due to immigration and colonial guilt are the white working classes who benefited least from the empire, as for your point about the railways, I know ours are in a shit state but they're hardly in need of improving to this level

crowded-indian-train.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
regards
Das reich

I know on JSA forms they ask you to fill in the form using full capitals.

- - - Updated - - -

regards
Das reich

I know on JSA forms they ask you to fill in the form using full capitals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here