Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC kickabout Friday 8pm Downlands School, Hassocks

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I thought when i took control of the ball I was inside the area, but then again its pretty hard to tell when your head has suddenly appeared to part of the floor.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Da Man Clay said:
We wont need any more, imagine this will be 6 a side (?)

6 or 7 would be suitable on those pitches

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Kinky Gerbils said:
I thought when i took control of the ball I was inside the area, but then again its pretty hard to tell when your head has suddenly appeared to part of the floor.

I did laugh when you said you could see the mark on the FLOOR where I had kicked YOU...

..surely the mark would be on your LEG not the FLOOR?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well if you do struggle to get 7, i know someone who might play. He's not that good though, and he's fairly unfit, and he moans a lot, but feel free to ask him if you are desperate! :)

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
i can play if you still need anyone, and as for the pitch it is possible to wear moulded boots on this type of surface.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
Well if you do struggle to get 7, i know someone who might play. He's not that good though, and he's fairly unfit, and he moans a lot, but feel free to ask him if you are desperate! :)

To be fair if you are talking about yourself you always seem to give a good account of yourself in the NSC/CROCS games.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can anyone wanting to play PM me. I might aswell take this game on aswell as the last one. Can you let me know what positions as that would help no end. Thanks

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
who am i playing for?!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Richie Morris said:
I did laugh when you said you could see the mark on the FLOOR where I had kicked YOU...

..surely the mark would be on your LEG not the FLOOR?

There was a scuff mark on the ground!

Then again my wrist is all gammy now.

twattwattwattwat.

joke

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Kinky Gerbils said:
There was a scuff mark on the ground!

Then again my wrist is all gammy now.

twattwattwattwat.

joke

The entire pitch was SCUFFED...

I BROKE my boot landing after a header and my foot has not gone MANKY and blistered.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Richie Morris said:
The entire pitch was SCUFFED...

I BROKE my boot landing after a header and my foot has not gone MANKY and blistered.

That pitch was f***ed, it was nigh on impossible to play football on.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
My ankle just about made it till the end altho it was twice the size yesterday and looked like les's head.

I was quite happy I didnt die considering its the first game ive played in over a year.

You also got me a good en in the face with the ball from about a yard, didnt hurt so much but I heard Les laugh - which hurt more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here