Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Meet Up This Saturday

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
I've been to the school disco night twice and it's a right laugh! Not been out clubbing for ages though as it's so expensive and i'm in a bit of financial hell at the moment, also having an other half who hates clubbing is a bit of a pain so anyone willing to drag me along?

:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
strike95 said:
Can anyone offer me a place where I can sleep for the night, or I might leave at 10:45ish. PM me if anyone can help.

If all else fails I found the Co-op doorway in London Road to be quite comfortable!

Crazy Cornish Gal said:
I've been to the school disco night twice and it's a right laugh! Not been out clubbing for ages though as it's so expensive and i'm in a bit of financial hell at the moment, also having an other half who hates clubbing is a bit of a pain so anyone willing to drag me along?

:lolol:

Can't you get Grovers out?!

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
He can be a real boring git!

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
He's a well funny dancer!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Lets start a campaign to get GROVERS out.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We're leaving at 11'ish to get the train back to Newhaven.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Yes start a campaign! Then he'll have no choice!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
strike95 said:
fatboy said:
If all else fails I found the Co-op doorway in London Road to be quite comfortable!

Have you really slept there? I think i will leave at about 10:45

Yes.

One night I left the Honey Club with the plan at staying at Brunning's(I live in HH and cannot afford taxis at the moment) but for some reason I was with a girl and walked her to her house but by London Road I had got bored of her and apparently I fell asleep standing up against a lamp post.

I woke up about 3 and thought it too late to wake anyone up(turns out Brunning was still awake) so I settled down in Co op doorway and got the first train home.

It was actually very comfortable, and if I had been dressed properly it wouldn't have been cold.

It was a very good experience and it made me realise how lucky I was to have a home. :)

fatboy said:
Yes.

One night I left the Honey Club with the plan at staying at Brunning's(I live in HH and cannot afford taxis at the moment) but for some reason I was with a girl and walked her to her house but by London Road I had got bored of her and apparently I fell asleep standing up against a lamp post.

I woke up about 3 and thought it too late to wake anyone up(turns out Brunning was still awake) so I settled down in Co op doorway and got the first train home.

It was actually very comfortable, and if I had been dressed properly it wouldn't have been cold.

It was a very good experience and it made me realise how lucky I was to have a home. :)

The best bit was when you got f***ed up the arse by a tramp though, wasn't it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
That's the one. Always delayed though and you never have to buy a ticket.

Travel Voucher.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Watch it there are guards on the trains, i should know as grovers is on nights as i speak !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here