NSC Naps Table

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
The SP is the price the horse runs at, most sites (defo bet365) show how the odds have changed throughout the day

Im guessing the site i was looking on Printed Heatherbird starting odds, as BET365 has the horse at 1.90 not 6.50 and them odds are only there for Heatherbird. Not that it matters really for this comp now as his odds will be low when the race goes off, so not much winnings for me again if it wins.

Thanks for your help

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
i mean like this, that link didnt work

Attachments

• helpprint.JPG
    helpprint.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 21

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
is it possible to change my selection or am i stuck with it, i dont mind being stuck with it, but i wanna have a go at getting up the table and winning a couple of pence every race is not really going to get me near the top. The site i got it from said sorry lol, i didnt bet on it at 6.5 i see them odds and thought il have that for the comp but the site i use printed it wrong.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Im guessing the site i was looking on Printed Heatherbird starting odds, as BET365 has the horse at 1.90 not 6.50 and them odds are only there for Heatherbird. Not that it matters really for this comp now as his odds will be low when the race goes off, so not much winnings for me again if it wins.

Thanks for your help

Look what won it in the end :lolol: (I was on Stars In Your Eyes)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
BAZART

Thursday 12-55 Hereford.

(The trainers son said his two horses have got a good chance tomorrow- the other horse is Captain Sharpe in the 1-30)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here