Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Naps Table

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It does seem slightly incongrous the Racing Post calling it the jumps competition but allowing selections on the AW.
For me the end of the jumps season is the Whitbred and the start is Ladies Day at Plumpton.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm happy whatever you decide to do regards when to finish/start again. This has been a really interesting exercise for me as I don't record my bets, and have no idea if I win or not....I guess like most of you I enjoy a bet and win some/lose some and the winnings usually get swallowed up by life. I don't bet on all my naps, I probably only have one or two bets a week, depending on any information I get, but at least this gives a bit of an indication on how things are going.

Many thanks Brighton Bear, you're a star!

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
I would suggest continuing with the existing table up to and including 30th March (2012 Turf flat season starts, as ever, with the Lincoln meeting at Doncaster on 31st March).

Turf flat season 2012 Starts Saturday 31st March and ends back at Doncaster on Saturday 10th November - Maybe have a table for that period and then start again on 11th Nov for a Jumps table?

I'm sure I speak for all of us 'TIPSTERS' :lol: for your much appreciated efforts with the daily updated table 'Bear' - Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps table.jpg
(Click on the above image to enlarge it)

Three winning naps today.

Thanks for all of your input regarding this competition. Following your comments I have decided that this current Naps Table will finish at the end of racing on 30th March 2012. A new competition will start the following day.

I have added a couple more columns showing losing sequences. Where a non-selection occurs you still lose your £1 for the day but it doesn’t add to your losing sequence (though the sequence will still continue from your next selection). A non-runner stops any sequence (winning or losing).

Don’t forget the first race is at 12:00 tomorrow!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
View attachment 29009
(Click on the above image to enlarge it)

Three winning naps today.

Thanks for all of your input regarding this competition. Following your comments I have decided that this current Naps Table will finish at the end of racing on 30th March 2012. A new competition will start the following day.

I have added a couple more columns showing losing sequences. Where a non-selection occurs you still lose your £1 for the day but it doesn’t add to your losing sequence (though the sequence will still continue from your next selection). A non-runner stops any sequence (winning or losing).

Don’t forget the first race is at 12:00 tomorrow!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Top stuff Bear, much better than that twat who used to update the table :facepalm:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
LENNOXWOOD

Saturday 9-20 Wolverhampton

(I'll probably have a little ew on this one, Kneller is a very good young jockey (and a bit of a stunner) taking 7lbs off an already light weight. The penny seemed to drop for the horse last time and I'm sure he'll go well at a decent price)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here