Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Naps Table

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
NSC Patron
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps table.jpg

There was just the one winning nap today.

Don’t forget that the first race tomorrow is the 14:00 at Wolverhampton.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Fontwell 3.55 CURRENT EVENT

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I have some horses lined up for Sat and Sunday. Both run in bumpers and one is thought top class from a medium sized yard and the other is a really, really nice horse from a smallish yard. Is it worth me starting other threads for this? Both should be ok prices.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I have some horses lined up for Sat and Sunday. Both run in bumpers and one is thought top class from a medium sized yard and the other is a really, really nice horse from a smallish yard. Is it worth me starting other threads for this? Both should be ok prices.

Up to you but be prepared for some idiots slating you if you start a new thread and they don't go in. Either way make sure you tell me :D

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
Up to you but be prepared for some idiots slating you if you start a new thread and they don't go in. Either way make sure you tell me :D

Normally I give it one or two goes, and if there are too many idiots I wont bother again. I actually have one for the next three days, though tomorrow's will be short. Ta for the advice

Chanty

Sep 1, 2011
Normally I give it one or two goes, and if there are too many idiots I wont bother again. I actually have one for the next three days, though tomorrow's will be short. Ta for the advice

Ignore the idiots - tips are never guaranteed and it's their choice if they choose to back them or not - I look forward to the tips and will not complain if they don't come in... Cheers

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Lingfield 4.10 SULIS MINERVA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here