Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Official NSC Dog Bore Thread

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Polling station pics please!
Just one voter with a dog so far ( since 7.30 this morning)

IMG_2014.jpeg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not a polling station pic (but they both did come down there with me) but election related.

If I leave anything on my coffee table my puppy will destroy it. He's gone through 3 remote controls, a power pack, pair of sunglasses, christmas cards....you get the idea. The other week I got the tory candidates leaflet through the door as I was just going out. Without thinking I rather stupidly left it on the coffee table. I came home to this:

tory.jpg

Quite clear his views on the tories! I then thought it's only fair that I remain impartial and give the other parties the same opportunity so as I was getting them I was then purposely leaving on the coffee table.

libdem.jpg

Not as much hatred towards the Lib Dems but still got the full treatment.

SDPINDY.jpg

This surprised me. SDP only had a nibble at and left the Independent candidate completely alone.

labour.jpg

He hated Labour so much he took it back to his bed to give it the full treatment.

reform.jpg

Didn't like Mr Farage's Reform party much either.

So I've come to the conclusion that had Mac had a vote today he would have voted for the Independent candidate which probably sums him up very well as the chaps leaflet portrayed him as a complete lunatic which Mac god bless him still very much is.

Oh and in case anyone thinks that is my skinning up box on the coffee table, it's not. It is where my remote controls now have to live thanks to the aforementioned puppy. And the steps up to the sofa aren't for me, poor Coco struggles to get up there these days.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not a polling station pic (but they both did come down there with me) but election related.

If I leave anything on my coffee table my puppy will destroy it. He's gone through 3 remote controls, a power pack, pair of sunglasses, christmas cards....you get the idea. The other week I got the tory candidates leaflet through the door as I was just going out. Without thinking I rather stupidly left it on the coffee table. I came home to this:

View attachment 185136

Quite clear his views on the tories! I then thought it's only fair that I remain impartial and give the other parties the same opportunity so as I was getting them I was then purposely leaving on the coffee table.

View attachment 185137

Not as much hatred towards the Lib Dems but still got the full treatment.

View attachment 185138

This surprised me. SDP only had a nibble at and left the Independent candidate completely alone.

View attachment 185139

He hated Labour so much he took it back to his bed to give it the full treatment.

View attachment 185140

Didn't like Mr Farage's Reform party much either.

So I've come to the conclusion that had Mac had a vote today he would have voted for the Independent candidate which probably sums him up very well as the chaps leaflet portrayed him as a complete lunatic which Mac god bless him still very much is.

Oh and in case anyone thinks that is my skinning up box on the coffee table, it's not. It is where my remote controls now have to live thanks to the aforementioned puppy. And the steps up to the sofa aren't for me, poor Coco struggles to get up there these days.
I think we all got the message from the photos that your dog chews paper, but it’s photos of the actual dog I would like to see 🙂

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
My favourite so far

IMG_2020.jpeg

And this young fella feeling very pleased to have voted for the first time

IMG_2022.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don't understand why they have restrictions taking a dog into polling station rather that having to tie it up outside
I think it’s because they can be full of more shit than the candidates.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Don't understand why they have restrictions taking a dog into polling station rather that having to tie it up outside
I took my dog in this evening, I was so impressed with her behaving herself in there I forgot to her photo outside.
I was looking for the polling station sign before I went in but couldn’t see one.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I think we all got the message from the photos that your dog chews paper, but it’s photos of the actual dog I would like to see 🙂
Both have already been posted on this thread but seeing as you asked so nicely....

This is Mac the terror that likes to destroy everything

IMG_2836.jpg

And this is the old girl Coco after she'd finally worked out I'd bought the steps to help not hinder her

IMG_2812.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here