Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok here we go

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Right..off to bed.

Well done town. Great record now to chase arsenals!!!!

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Just got back from Bristol Rovers v Barnet, f***ing superb day.

Hope they don't show McLeod running to the fans as I'll be easy to spot with the baseball cap and Stone Island clobber on.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
If I was the ref...
greer handball - no penalty
painter holding rickie lambert - penalty
hammond foul/dive - no penalty, booking hammond
fonte foul - free kick
lambert fouled by your number 22 - penalty
lambert fouled by calderon - after replays, no penalty..without replays i would have given a penalty

to summarise... With the use replays 2 penalties. Without the use of replays 3 penalties

agree with that apart from painter holding lambert before the ball came in lambert was all over painter with hands full of his shirt although in fairness the cameras do not show that.

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
Football League Show

Just watching it..not one attacking highlight from us...unbelievable the first pen but all round pretty shocking...what's with Painter? In every shot on the goggle box he is grappling or holding? Is he a) a wannabe WWE wrestler b) performing dynamo style magic tricks trying to whip the jack of hearts from opponents armpits or c) useless

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Video is f***ed since the clocks went back for some reason so I'm going to stay up and watch the rest of the Football League Show. :moo:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
If I was the ref...
greer handball - no penalty
painter holding rickie lambert - penalty
hammond foul/dive - no penalty, booking hammond
fonte foul - free kick
lambert fouled by your number 22 - penalty
lambert fouled by calderon - after replays, no penalty..without replays i would have given a penalty

to summarise... With the use replays 2 penalties. Without the use of replays 3 penalties

Go to bed.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I was going to say the same. From those actually there, can you confirm? That was either the most one-sided editing of a highlights package in history OR we did nothing of note in the whole game. Not ONE attack shown. I don't think CMS featured at all. Christ, he must be getting pissed off.

Painter is League One, and has to go. As predicted by me and a few others in the summer (to general howls of disapproval). And what the f*** he was doing assigned to mark Lambert is anyone's guess.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
They should have included the scramble after Davis dropped the ball and you had two shots blocked. But other than that, you did nothing of note...I can only remember another long range effort that went WAAAAY over.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It only confirmed what I already knew.
Southampton were not good enough to break us down in the first half.
The ref handed the game to them with the penalty and subsequent sending off.
Hammond and Lambert had to cheat to try to seal the game.
Adkins is still a slimy cretin who talks out of his arse.
Probably the worst ref i have ever witnessed.
And finally........ having looked at saints web regarding Brighton over the past week or so, the comments in the Echo, and saints fans posting on here,before and after the match, that the majority of them are the most ill informed, backward and childish bunch of cretins in this league and that includes Palace and Millwall.
I am not saying that we played well and maybe we would have lost 1-0 but until that decision, anything could have happened it would not have been the first time that a poor side (on the day) with 10 men have snatched an undeserved goal.
I was only impressed with them when the game was already won.

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
You're right, of course. Lord knows how we've managed to get to the top of the league when we're so monumentally sh*t.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
f***ing Claridge, hasn't got a clue when he believes Brighton were in the wrong, brilliant Claridge when he agrees we were good... f***ing Claridge!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I was going to say the same. From those actually there, can you confirm? That was either the most one-sided editing of a highlights package in history OR we did nothing of note in the whole game. Not ONE attack shown. I don't think CMS featured at all. Christ, he must be getting pissed off.

Painter is League One, and has to go. As predicted by me and a few others in the summer (to general howls of disapproval). And what the f*** he was doing assigned to mark Lambert is anyone's guess.

Exactly what I thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here