Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ollie Watkins

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are punts on championship strikers going to take us to the next level?

Some will be, some won’t. You cannot clump every single player together just because they happen to play in the same league :lol:

phoenix

May 18, 2009
We're shopping in Tesco's and some of you expect M&S !

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Yep did u watch him before ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep and he was pretty poor but it was his first time in the Premier league and only just joined Brighton. I think most players would take around a season to acclimatise unless they are works class, which would mean they are not at Brighton. Going by the restart, he is ahead of Duffy now. Whether he is ahead of white, only time will tell.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yep and he was pretty poor but it was his first time in the Premier league and only just joined Brighton. I think most players would take around a season to acclimatise unless they are works class, which would mean they are not at Brighton. Going by the restart, he is ahead of Duffy now. Whether he is ahead of white, only time will tell.

Just need someone to be ahead of Dunk if he achieves his move

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He was much improved after the restart, but I’d argue that Lamptey, Dunk and probably Bissouma were our best players after the break.

Webster was more consistent than Lamptey and Bissouma post lockdown.
Waitrose class.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Webster was far more consistent than Lamptey and Bissouma post lockdown.

I’d 100% agree with this.

Lamptey and Bissouma both had stand out performances post lockdown but also had games when they were off the pace and didn’t look as good.

Webster however was much improved and consistent across the whole 9 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here