Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away support at SHEFF WED!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
You make it too easy to stalk you my stupid friend. If you had boobies and a fanny, I might think about it.

Oh, and brains help.
:shootself

ALAN; i thought being a game which is a little bit closer to where you live, you might of been tempted to attend .

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
ALAN; i thought being a game which is a little bit closer to where you live, you might of been tempted to attend .

Definately Wiggy, however, I am recuperating after having an operation and my next game will be at St. James' Park for the Newcastle game on the 27th Jan.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
400 at Sheffield eh......who says the romance of the cup is dead:lol:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Definately Wiggy, however, I am recuperating after having an operation and my next game will be at St. James' Park for the Newcastle game on the 27th Jan.

Thinking about it,will that game now be on?

You won today and the 4th round ties are around that time.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
A bit of a parallel here between the palarse scum and Irvine Welsh, Welsh loves haggis land and Edinburgh so much he writes of both fondly and moved to Dublin.
Our palarse loves the Stipey Nigels so much he writes on here and moves to Aberdeenshire.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
A bit of a parallel here between the palarse scum and Irvine Welsh, Welsh loves haggis land and Edinburgh so much he writes of both fondly and moved to Dublin.
Our palarse loves the Stipey Nigels so much he writes on here and moves to Aberdeenshire.

Are you trying to educate cannedheat here? I think it's a bit too late to be honest. Thumbs up for your knowledge though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here