Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I would love to see him back but I very much doubt he is in Glasners plans, and Palace have in the past few years pruned the top earners.

He has fulfilled a dream of a champions medal ( I think ? ) and playing in the champions league while earning a pile of money…the boys done good.
The guy's a prick you mean

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
That’s been covered on here elsewhere, it was found to be false and an apology was given.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
That’s been covered on here elsewhere, it was found to be false and an apology was given.

Not sure it has.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.png
    IMG_0029.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 38

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hmmm.
find ten minutes to read all of this…

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Hmmm.

Wow! It gets more seedy, illegal and nasty the deeper people delve Into it. Palaces head of commercial must be an absolute mug of the highest order! Surely even they will cancel this deal and apologise I mean that's what a decent honest club would do..

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Hmmm.

Very grim.

Massive shame on Palace for taking their money.

Anything to say @Dougie ? Probably not I’d guess, you utter poltroon.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Very grim.

Massive shame on Palace for taking their money.

Anything to say @Dougie ? Probably not I’d guess, you utter poltroon.
I think every palace fan on here condemned it and also on the BBS, Gambling destroys lives and always attracts a mercy side , IMHO all gambling advertisers should be prohibited on sports shirts but alas it’s not.

Although this has been said not to be true and an apology was given, nothing surprises me in the murky world of gambling companies. ( it seems the Far Eastern ones are worse )

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I think every palace fan on here condemned it and also on the BBS, Gambling destroys lives and always attracts a mercy side , IMHO all gambling advertisers should be prohibited on sports shirts but alas it’s not.

Although this has been said not to be true and an apology was given, nothing surprises me in the murky world of gambling companies. ( it seems the Far Eastern ones are worse )
👏🏼 @loz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here