Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans, Palace fans, wherefore art thou?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
All football clubs have fickle fans. It's common sense, he's not saying anything edgy.

They have said that they would step aside if a billionaire with the clubs interest at heart came along. They have said this whenever asked since day one. This is nothing new at all.

They haven't listened to any offers from Reading. Absolute rubbish, you've just made that up.

We haven't sold any of our best players. Ambrose and Scannell weren't in the starting 11.

We have kept Zaha and Williams, our best youngsters. We have kept every single player of our first time that was in contract.

Lol not in the 11 you prize twat

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If he is a troll then why isn't his rep in the red ? You are talking shit YET AGAIN.

There are lots of trolls on that website with green rep. Rep means very little on the BBS.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Which roughly translates to "we can't afford to keep pumping 5 to 6 million into a black hole to just stay afloat every season let alone fund a re-painting of Selhurst if the fans can't be bothered to turn up"

:clap:

Do you have any evidence for that?

Thought not. ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

The guy is a troll. He has posted that sort of rubbish under several different accounts for years. He released fake "in the know" information during our administration season that we were about to be liquidated.

Incorrect. The poster is a well known Palace fan on BBS whereas you have a reputation for childlike brown nosing CPFC2010 at every opportunity.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Do you have evidence it doesn't?

Thought not.

Relegated at The Amex come March. I think I would die happy.

Clearly you are not familiar with basic logic. The person making a claim has to provide some proof, not the other way around.

E.g. I can fly. This is true, because you can't prove that I can't.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Scannell started 26 of your 46 league games last season (plus 10 sub appearances), that's over 50%. Not bad for someone not in your starting 11.
Ambrose was your (joint) top league scorer, top assist, again with 26 league starts and 10 sub appearances. Pretty fantastic for someone not in your starting 11.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Brighton up
Palace down
Dougie freeman is a clown
We are blue we are White
Crystal palace f***ing shite
La la la la la la la la la

Scannel left
Ambrose gone
Crystal palace it's gone wrong
25,000 Brighton fans
Palace in their caravans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are we really reduced to two newbie Palace Trolls bigging up their club on here?

Disappointing that the really mouthy ones of old have just f***ed off :shrug:

How many can we remember? I'll start with Brighton Rock, although he was actually OK.

Herbicide? Now he was REALLY lairy

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Clearly you are not familiar with basic logic. The person making a claim has to provide some proof, not the other way around.

E.g. I can fly. This is true, because you can't prove that I can't.

The person making the claim has to provide proof..? Oh you mean like CPFC2010 do.....Past threads on your forum have been on how good Ambrose,Scannel and Clyne
were...now they have gone all of a sudden they are just average players,drifting in and out of the game....don't you realise you're on a sinking ship....but Zaha will be OK ...HE'S A GOOD DIVER...:whistle::whistle::whistle:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Reckon Zaha will be gone in January. Probably for 4Mill to plug the funding black hole.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Brighton up
Palace down
Dougie freeman is a clown
We are blue we are White
Crystal palace f***ing shite

Scannel left
Ambrose gone
Crystal palace it's gone wrong
25,000 Brighton fans
Palace in their caravans

When do you go back to school? Sent from the gobby jcl pal.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Scannell started 26 of your 46 league games last season (plus 10 sub appearances), that's over 50%. Not bad for someone not in your starting 11.
Ambrose was your (joint) top league scorer, top assist, again with 26 league starts and 10 sub appearances. Pretty fantastic for someone not in your starting 11.

Important players well Ambrose was anyway.Not our best and neither started in our Amex romp.
What does that tell you?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can't wait for the new season to start, CAN'T WAIT.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Important players well Ambrose was anyway.Not our best and neither started in our Amex romp.
What does that tell you?

I didn't say they were your best players (well, Ambrose was your joint best at scoring and best at assisting). But my post is showing seaside is talking nonsense when he says they weren't in your starting 11. When they start more than half of your league games, they are part of your 11.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
I didn't say they were your best players (well, Ambrose was your joint best at scoring and best at assisting). But my post is showing seaside is talking nonsense when he says they weren't in your starting 11. When they start more than half of your league games, they are part of your 11.

No they were part of our 1st team squad.Ambrose was a match winner on his day but on other days was weak and not exactly your battling Championship type.Scannell needed a move, has bags of potential but was not in our best 11 but others will say otherwise being a Local lad etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here