Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
We're coming for you we're coming for you you palace ba***rds were coming for you

Brum away, Blackburn away, Wednesday away, Hull at home are your next fixtures. 2 points max.

You're not coming for anyone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Brum away, Blackburn away, Wednesday away, Hull at home are your next fixtures. 2 points max.

The first three teams you just listed are shit. Bizarre you don't think we'll get anything from them after 3 wins in a row, mostly against better sides than you listed.

Keep enjoying your annual slide.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Sheffield Wednesday? :lolol:

3 points there for a start, we OBLITERATED them at the Amex.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I think their slide started after they beat us 3-0. 1 single win since then and that was against Wolves, who are shit right now.

The slide they are on is getting steeper, it will be nearly vertical when Za ha hahaha aha aha ha ha and Murray both leave for the premier league this month

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Some of you never learn do you !!

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
7 points and falling, and we have a game in hand. Your promotion charge is over, sell sell sell.

True,but isn't that Blackburn away?
Not easy but 4 out of our next 5 are at home could be bigger too, lots of twists and turns to come I think both teams will make the playoffs but we have the better chance as it stands.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
The first three teams you just listed are shit. Bizarre you don't think we'll get anything from them after 3 wins in a row, mostly against better sides than you listed.

Keep enjoying your annual slide.

Didn't you lose too(shit )Birmingham ?
Every team in this league you can win and lose to as we found out today.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
We say this but come March the Nigels will beat us 3-0 AGAIN because Poyet prefers to beat Southampton than the true enemy

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Didn't you lose too(shit )Birmingham ?
Every team in this league you can win and lose to as we found out today.

Form is important in this division. We currently have it and you currently don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here